Who still posts here?

Dawg

Who still posts here?

Post by Dawg »

Looks like.....four?
Yup, four. Could someone sticky this so when I come back in 2018 I can get an accurate accord?

I'm voting for Hillary just cause the next four years would assure we never, ever see another woman, another black guy, another liberal president for at LEAST half a century!
Historically, look back at the progressives getting the run for 12 years and what happens?
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
callmeslick

Re: Who still posts here?

Post by callmeslick »

12 years? Hell, by the time you're done with Hillary's 8 years, then Michelle Obama's 8 years......... :lol:

Good to see you're still alive and well, Dawg. Oh, and the number of regular posters, by my count, would be a pathetic 7 or so:
me, Res, Chipz(not the same single person, three of us), Fats, Slap-Happy, Pud and Nic stops by enough to be counted. Still, sad when
one remembers the past days of ACWOS.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Re: Who still posts here?

Post by Pudfark »

Howdy....If'n you were to read my profile....you'd know why I'm still here. :P

Working on Slick and R_D is like working on a speed bag....it's good rhythm and an exercise in patience. :D