callmegrandpa

callmeslick

Re: callmegrandpa

Post by callmeslick »

thanks for the definition, Ginger!! :)

I'll be setting about that project tomorrow, when my child and grandchild leave the hospital and
arrive at their home. I've gotten a box of Don Sebastian Churchills for the menfolk and a healthy stock of
gin and bourbon. A run to the beer outlet is in order as well! :D
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
fatman

Post by fatman »

Hey congrats dude bet it makes you feel old :P
JoeA

Post by JoeA »

Well great news Slick! I have been led to understand (by my folks who exasperate my sister as they spoil my neice) being a grandparent is almost all benefits and no disadvantages! Enjoy! :mrgreen:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

fatman wrote:Hey congrats dude bet it makes you feel old :P
it does.....but in a nice way. Another generation starts. The boy represents the 13th generation on this side of the pond. :)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

JoeA wrote:Well great news Slick! I have been led to understand (by my folks who exasperate my sister as they spoil my neice) being a grandparent is almost all benefits and no disadvantages! Enjoy! :mrgreen:

the wife and I have made that pleasant observation already. Nice to hold baby and coddle him, then, the moment a foul whiff from the diapers arises, smile and hand back to his mom!! w00t!
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:the wife and I have made that pleasant observation already. Nice to hold baby and coddle him, then, the moment a foul whiff from the diapers arises, smile and hand back to his mom!! w00t!
Just teasing Slick, I would say the little fella's mom, now knows what it is like to be a conservative amongst liberals.. ;)

![/quote]
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

ya want to know whats really fun to do????

take your extremely hyper 3 year old grandson, pump him full of Mountain dew and Ice cream and then send him home 30 minutes later :twisted:
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

CUDA wrote:ya want to know whats really fun to do????

take your extremely hyper 3 year old grandson, pump him full of Mountain dew and Ice cream and then send him home 30 minutes later :twisted:

so I've heard :)
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

Congrats dude :shock: