Remember in November

ruggbutt

Re: Remember in November

Post by ruggbutt »

I think Obamacare is great. Gonna be a civil war over shit like this. Can't wait. We need to clear out the east coast of all douches and replace them with real human beings.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

This oughta be interesting....a full cup of coffee and Slick's response.....interpretation....examination....Oh, and Wullie expect that he will want suitable links....cuz, Slick read the whole bill awhile back....and I remember he remarked that he was half way read through it a couple of months ago......I just know with his superior intellect he has finished it by now.....

Old Pudfark sez: " When it comes to Nancy Pelosi...Slick's ahead of her by a hair.... "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Wullie wrote:Hey Slick, you have anything to do with?
a few excerpts from HB-3200 ( obamacare )
The government shall have real-time access to an individual's bank account and the authority to make electronic fund transfers from those accounts.

The plan will be subsidized for all union members, union retirees and for community organizations.

The tax imposed under this section will not be treated as a tax.

Government setting of doctor's fees.

Care rationing based upon patient's age.

Social Security Recipients will be required to attend an "end-of-life planning seminar" every five years.
You wonder why folks are getting upset with your chosen one?

not one bit of that is in the law. And, that's a great illustration of the issues....misinformation, down to outright lies masquerading as truth. I challenge you to find any of those in the actual law. I dare you.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Hey Wullie, there's a lesson to be learned here....never volunteer to wade through somebody else's turd, to count the corn.....That's a Lab Rats job. Anyway, I am inclined to do a little helpful research? If that's ok?
Wullie

Post by Wullie »

Reckon Slick got his name from back in the day when he was but a young lab rat?? NAH, I'm sure he started "at the top" and is trying not to work his way down.

Slick, take time out from corn investigation and direct your interest ( or lack thereof ) to page 58 and 59 of the most blessed health care bill of your savior Barry and his disciples.

pg 58
5 ‘‘(D) enable the real-time (or near real
6 time) determination of an individual’s financial
7 responsibility at the point of service and, to the
8 extent possible, prior to service, including
9 whether the individual is eligible for a specific
10 service with a specific physician at a specific
11 facility, which may include utilization of a
12 machine-readable health plan beneficiary
13 identification card;
14 ‘‘(E) enable, where feasible, near real-time
15 adjudication of claims;

Here's a link to whole shit pile and the kernels contained therein.

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin ... 3200ih.pdf

What was it you said about actually reading a bill?

I'm sure you'll "read out" rather than "read in" the implications. Barry depends on folks like you.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

you realize, Wullie, what that paragraph means? All it says is that, at the time of service the provider should determine the insurance provider and coverage details, and that may entail reading an ID card(which I carry, as do most folks with insurance). SO FUCKING WHAT?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Wullie

Post by Wullie »

LOL,

You performed as expected.

I read it one way, you read it another and say "SO FUCKING WHAT?"

If it is that ambiguous to us, just how do you think it will be interpreted by those that are going to administer it?

If that mess is allowed to stand, I truly hope that you are right.

It will help help unemployment with all those new IRS agents that are going to help oversee it.
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

bearkiller wrote:
ChipznBeer wrote:
ruggbutt wrote:But should they be making decisions for the country, even voting? I don't think so. They make choices emotionally and we've all see what happens with that.
Good thing I considered where this came from, I'd be offended had I heard that from a better man. Choices based on stupidity and arrogance can be more harmful.
Hey Chipz! :D

How they hanging?
They're hanging just fine thanks for asking.... :D
How are you all doing?? :)
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Pretty good. You know me. Trying to stay out of trouble.

How you doing with that knucklehead you live with? :mrgreen:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Yup folks, read Wullie's thread above, hit the link for the HB 3200 go to pages 57-59 do a little 3 minute read....I know how you will vote this November....so will you.

Old Pudfark sez: " Slick, do ya really want a "somebody" digging through all yer dough..ya know, instant access to it....you have not read the bill.....this makes twice, I've caught you at that... "

Pudfark sez: to Old Pudfark: " Nope, yer wrong, Wullie got him this time.... "