Remember in November

Pudfark

Re: Remember in November

Post by Pudfark »

Gee Slick...it sounds like you got 2200 pages more to go......so, you like the part where groups like ACORN will receive their funding? Do you like the part where the very same folks who caused this mess, get to keep their jobs and run this "new program"? Let me know, if you come across any new federal laws (criminal) where thieving douches will go to jail....

Fer Cuda, is it poems ya don't like, or their content? A fella tries to throw in some levity in the thread and you go all "Rev. Wright" on the situation....

Remember in November...afterwards...November was a Bender...

Old Pudfark sez: " The day is coming when Pelosi will go back to stomping grapes....not "rights"... "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

HappyHappy wrote:Unlike your Democratic cronies I will not comment on a bill I have not read.
If I were in office I would at least want a outline and a briefing before a vote.
Some of those bills are so massive that elected representatives don't have the time to read them completely.

HH
some of us are capable of reading more than 2 words per minute, and have enough attention span to do so.
I'm up to 1100 pages or so, and will finish by the weekend. In the meantime, I was heartened to hear David Wessell(Wall Street Journal) say that, overall, the bill was a really positive step.

Go ahead, call him a liberal.

Moron.
Last edited by callmeslick on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:Gee Slick...it sounds like you got 2200 pages more to go......so, you like the part where groups like ACORN will receive their funding?
what page is that one on? Actually, it was a Federal Judge who restored the funding, nothing to do with the topic at hand. Not like you would have a clue what the topic at hand is or was......
Do you like the part where the very same folks who caused this mess, get to keep their jobs and run this "new program"? Let me know, if you come across any new federal laws (criminal) where thieving douches will go to jail....
I don't really like the first part, but it won't, ultimately be the same folks across the board. As for the second bit, it is clear, if you read the bill that the enforcement statutes will follow.
Fer Cuda, is it poems ya don't like, or their content? A fella tries to throw in some levity in the thread and you go all "Rev. Wright" on the situation....
you really have an issue with black guys, huh, Pud? You and Rush, obsessive to a fault.
Remember in November...afterwards...November was a Bender...
I'm getting to the point where I can't wait to hear from you(we'll hear silence, I figure) when this whole thing blows up in your face.
Old Pudfark sez: " The day is coming when Pelosi will go back to stomping grapes....not "rights"... "
from her district? That women will be in Congress as long as she wants, not that I feel that sort of tenure is a good thing, but it is the reality.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Wullie

Post by Wullie »

Why is it that Barry doesn't want us to "get ahead of ourselves" as far the leak in the gulf goes, yet rams legislation through without any regard for the will of the people?

I heard this morning that if the polls that they love so much are anywhere close to correct, only 20% of the people in the US are in agreement with your soft spoken Marxist and his policies.
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

Pudfark wrote:Fer Cuda, is it poems ya don't like, or their content?
Poems are Great. a Dr. Suess parody?? well if thats the best you can do I guess have at it.
pudfark wrote:A fella tries to throw in some levity in the thread
levity would imply humor. Dr Suess is cute for my Grandson but then again he's only 4
Pudfark wrote:and you go all "Rev. Wright" on the situation....
Wright is a racist. I am not. I was pointing out facts

Just a bit of advise
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit.
Elbert Hubbard
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Wullie wrote:Why is it that Barry doesn't want us to "get ahead of ourselves" as far the leak in the gulf goes, yet rams legislation through without any regard for the will of the people?
why is it that you put together two completely unrelated topics and expect us to take you seriously?
I heard this morning that if the polls that they love so much are anywhere close to correct, only 20% of the people in the US are in agreement with your soft spoken Marxist and his policies.
........oh, we'll see, we'll see. :)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

nice quote, Cuda. 8-)
Wullie

Post by Wullie »

Maybe your boy actually did some good.
After my surprisingly crowded visit to a local gun range the other day, I did a bit more research into the recent gun-buying craze. It turns out, Obama's ability to raise fears amongst the gun-toting citizenry may actually pay off for the spend-happy administration.

According to the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB), the government's cut on firearms and ammunition sales last year surged by a whopping 45% (well above the historical annual growth of just 6%). According to the latest statistical release, the TTB raked in $452 million from taxing guns and ammo.

Looks like threatening to eliminate American freedom is good business for Uncle Sam. If that truly is the case, China will be borrowing from us in less than a decade.

Your man on the inside,

Andrew Snyder
Managing Editor, Taipan Insider
Wullie wrote:
Why is it that Barry doesn't want us to "get ahead of ourselves" as far the leak in the gulf goes, yet rams legislation through without any regard for the will of the people?

why is it that you put together two completely unrelated topics and expect us to take you seriously?

Nothing you say will make me take you seriously.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

that's ok, Wullie. You, Pud and Happy keep babbling like 6 year olds full of candy and caffeine. I'll start ramping up my donations. Just cut checks yesterday for Harry Reid, Joe Sestak and a couple of others.
We will see who has more effect upon outcomes......... :) Ya, see, all that liquid capital that Obama has allowed me to rake in provides a little cash pile for politcal contributions. And, Bush's reduction in the Cap Gains taxation means I can keep even more of my money earned by fleecing the rubes on the stock markets.
So, I've got plenty of money to help prevent the loons from ever taking over.

The bottom line is this: you guys display a complete ignorance of why we got to the point the nation has gotten to. You simply regurgitate what some clown or group of clowns tells you is happening, and it's all just a variation on the traditional 'blame game'. And while you all, and the matching set of loons on the far left, keep pissing back and forth over nonsense, the economy will recover in a certain fashion, and we'll probably get back to some semblence of paying down the debt, which we had during the Clinton years. And, the whole thing will probably be driven by the moderate forces of America's old money, who ride to the rescue again.
Hold on to those guns, though. Someday, when you realize that lack of education, lack of money and thus, lack of real power over your nation leaves you, and your children and grandchildren in the dust, you'll have them handy to put in your mouth or up your ass before pulling the trigger. Enjoy.

p.s. and you know the real kicker? After all is said and done, Jim DeMint, Sarah Palin and others will be there,
counting the money they made off your gullibility.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

All I gotta say is thanks for paying for my national health care Slick. While you're fleecing the rubes I guess I'll just take that attitude and have my customers pay me in cash. I mean, I'm owed something aren't I?
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum