HAHAHAHAHA Suck it Slick!!

Dawg

HAHAHAHAHA Suck it Slick!!

Post by Dawg »

:lol:
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
callmeslick

Re: HAHAHAHAHA Suck it Slick!!

Post by callmeslick »

explain what YOU expect to get from Trump's crew, Dawg? Feel free. I'm going to continue to make money the likes of which you couldn't fathom by sitting on my sofa and cashing checks. My overall Federal tax rate of around 6% is not going to go up, as it should have. I will still be able to buy health insurance, and really can do just fine without Social Security or Medicare, although I paid into both for 32 years or so. No harm will come to me from deregulations that put the populace at risk and ignoring climate change. No, my grandkids will pay for that, and with a big fuck-you to assholes like you for what you did to destroy the United States by backing bigots and wannabe tyrants. No, Dawg, I'll get through, hopefully the whole population will get through, and one can see the uprising and early buyer's remorse. Trump violated Federal Law within hours of his swearing in. It will catch up, even if it takes a couple years until the Dems retake Congress.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

good for you sport

For one, the lamentations of all the tears, all the libs are crying

The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

but, they aren't. In fact, you might regret any gloating pretty quick. It's interesting though, your answer. Because, I put the same question to a few Trump voters I know, some of whom are among my VA relatives. Because I get the component of Trumps appeal of 'lets stick it to liberals', but the very real part is that the world is changing, and we better have our shit together or be eaten alive by the changes. With that in mind, I tossed out the question: What is Trump going to do to benefit you. Your type of answer came up from a few, but not many, because most of my family and friends are way more mature and complete adults than you, and got over the goofy gloating. So, if you want to try again, tell me, specifically, what you expect a Trump administration to accomplish that would benefit YOU. Go for it, big guy. We're trying to move past the dimwitted Slappy and Pud type stuff here in 2017(it's sort of a resolution of sorts, plus a bit of administrative change). You can do this, Dawg. You'll likely fuck it up, but you can do it.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

in the meantime, Dawg, at my age I'll take my cheap entertainment where I can until the shit gets serious:

Dawg

Post by Dawg »

What I've come to expect from liberals.

Twisting rumor into fake news. Like when Bush believed the CIA about WMD's, he was stupid, they didn't exist, but when the same intelligence agencies "leak" information, oh my god, its set in stone and MUST be believed? GTFO

well, slickster, here are some painful facts...taken off current Fed sites, all presented into a nice meme libs can understand

ouch. All the "I've done ok" during obama, just means you were blithely unawares your fellow citizens weren't doing well.
Hard to blame Bush after...five....seven.....eight........years..

And even BETTER news, Obama is being removed from history as we speak!
Last night Trump signed off half a dozen Executive orders gutting Obamacare for its replacement (and stow the boo hoo millions of americans wont have....you simply dont care about others, thats ok, WE do)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... /96850660/

Just popped in to laugh at all the moonbats left here. Looks pretty desolate, what, theres 3-4 who still post here? sadness

All the ones who left here, say 'hi'...sort of..over at the pilots pub
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

clever of you to leave out facts like the price of gas, value of stocks, or about 5000 common indicators which show the nation to be in outstanding shape thanks to Obama.
I note your Orange Savior starts off by making mortgages more expensive. Lucky I own all three houses I do, outright, huh? Second act appears to be an order to suspend all Twitter accounts out of the Interior dept. They were the retweeted source for the crowd photos showing how truly few Americans are very excited by this. I figure Trump's election will be the impetus for the coalition building I've been after the left leaning VAST FREAKING MAJORITY of Americans to focus on.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

oh, and Dawg, I note that your clever little chart leaves out comment about how most of the debt was used to save idiots like you from not being about to access your money. But, no matter.

Oh, and by the way, had a lovely get together, in person this year thanks to this place. We didn't need to sell each other gay little coins to enjoy it, either. Fuck off.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Three whining posts in a row is a tantrum....calm down slick....Dawg's already dismissed you.... :lol: :lol: :lol: