General McMaster

Peydirt18

General McMaster

Post by Peydirt18 »

I am pleased with General McMaster being appointed as NSA. He seems to be a smart, ethical guy that is willing to push back. This is nearly the only pick that I have agreed with.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: General McMaster

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

The first time he disagrees with Trump he'll be shown the door. Trump only likes yes-men.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

no issue with him. Seems to have a sterling reputation. Hope Res is wrong, for the sake of all of us.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Peydirt18

Post by Peydirt18 »

It is somewhat comforting to know there is a person of character with Trump's ear. I think the main conflict will be arise when McMaster disagrees with one of Bannon's mandates.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Peydirt18 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:46 am It is somewhat comforting to know there is a person of character with Trump's ear. I think the main conflict will be arise when McMaster disagrees with one of Bannon's mandates.
Absolutely. How many has it been already? 3 or 4 Trump appointees who have been shown the door for disagreeing with Trump ... or even merely criticizing something about Trump.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

whether he prevails in getting the ear may be the question.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.