Supreme Court Nominee Confirmed by Senate. :D

Syria bombed and Trump/Russian Collusion Debunked. :D

Susan Rice 'outed' herself for spying on Trump Administration. :D

Old Pudfark sez: " It's a wonderful time to be an American... :D "
callmeslick

Re: Another Great Weak to be a Democrat

Post by callmeslick »

are you drunk this early?
Gorsuch is a win, of sorts......have some lawyer pals who say 'conservatives' are in for a surprise.
How is bombing Syria and seemingly setting off a conflict that could stretch from Libya to Afghanistan good, for anyone?
No one debunked a motherfucking thing about collusion, in fact, several more small details of the matter have come into focus.
Susan Rice was doing her job, and every reputable source affirmed it, fast.

I repeat, either you are drunk or stupid to find ANYTHING good for you about this week.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

yep, this will make America great.....a summary from international sources with access to Syrian ground intel:
According to post-attack surveillance, the US missiles
killed 6 people,
destroyed a training facility,
a material storage depot,
a canteen,
six MiG-23 aircraft in repair hangars
and a radar station.
The airbase’s runway, taxiways and many more aircraft on the parking apron remained undamaged.
Only 23 out of 59 tomahawk missiles reached their target,
at a total cost of $93,810,000
without consulting Congress.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

oh, and I see employers put the brakes on hiring in March!!! Yup, another 'win' for the guy who wins so much, we'll all get sick of winning. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lock them up. Lock them all up.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Three posts in a row....it makes me giddy. :lol:
Peydirt18

Post by Peydirt18 »

Devin Nunez recuses himself due to ethics concerns.

Republicans use parliamentary procedure that 67% of Americans disapprove of to get their way.

Trump unleashes impotent attack against Syria which accomplishes little to nothing, strategically or politically.

Bannon is kicked off the National Security Counsel.

No funding and little interest in TrumpWall.

No "interest" in revised Repeal of the ACA, even though GOP controls Pres., Senate, and House.

Yes, I can understand why you'd believe GOP is doing a bang up job. 2018 is going to be a great YEAR to be a Democrat. Buckle up, chief.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Peydirt18 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:07 pm Devin Nunez recuses himself due to ethics concerns. Nope, not true, did so, to let the 'focus' remain on the problem, not him. 8-)

Republicans use parliamentary procedure that 67% of Americans disapprove of to get their way. Nope, Republicans followed the law..yer just whining about it. 8-)

Trump unleashes impotent attack against Syria which accomplishes little to nothing, strategically or politically. Nope, sent a msg...one you 'missed'.. 8-)

Bannon is kicked off the National Security Counsel. Nope, was there the next day for a scheduled meeting... 8-)

No funding and little interest in TrumpWall. Nope, seems you have an interest and funding is in place..more as wall progresses. 8-)

No "interest" in revised Repeal of the ACA, even though GOP controls Pres., Senate, and House. Nope, though you have an interest lol, being worked on even as you whine. 8-)

Yes, I can understand why you'd believe GOP is doing a bang up job. 2018 is going to be a great YEAR to be a Democrat. Buckle up, chief.
Yup...great for a Democrat in desperate need of remedial training....good thing for you lads, safe places and the baloney pony has a seatbelt. ;)

Old Pudfark sez: " We got a new group of whiners...in Sweden, they call that a 'bumper crop'.... "
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:17 pm
Peydirt18 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:07 pm Devin Nunez recuses himself due to ethics concerns. Nope, not true, did so, to let the 'focus' remain on the problem, not him. 8-)

Republicans use parliamentary procedure that 67% of Americans disapprove of to get their way. Nope, Republicans followed the law..yer just whining about it. 8-)

Trump unleashes impotent attack against Syria which accomplishes little to nothing, strategically or politically. Nope, sent a msg...one you 'missed'.. 8-)

Bannon is kicked off the National Security Counsel. Nope, was there the next day for a scheduled meeting... 8-)

No funding and little interest in TrumpWall. Nope, seems you have an interest and funding is in place..more as wall progresses. 8-)

No "interest" in revised Repeal of the ACA, even though GOP controls Pres., Senate, and House. Nope, though you have an interest lol, being worked on even as you whine. 8-)

Yup...great for a Democrat in desperate need of remedial training....good thing for you lads, safe places and the baloney pony has a seatbelt. ;)

Old Pudfark sez: " We got a new group of whiners...in Sweden, they call that a 'bumper crop'.... "
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/07/polit ... index.html
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

:lol: :lol: Looks like the old whiners feel obligated to chime in and support the 'bumper crop'...with Fake News from CNN....again. :lol: :lol:

Seems you silly boys learned nothing from last year.... ;) This year, apparently bodes the same.... :P

Old Pudfark sez: " How many times do ya have to get run over....before ya get outta the way? "
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

[quote=Pudfark post_id=63692 time=1491671877 user_id=127]
[quote=Peydirt18 post_id=63690 time=1491667675 user_id=1997]
Devin Nunez recuses himself due to ethics concerns. [color=#0000FF]Nope, not true, did so, to let the 'focus' remain on the problem, not him. [/color] 8-)

Republicans use parliamentary procedure that 67% of Americans disapprove of to get their way. [color=#0000FF]Nope, Republicans followed the law..yer just whining about it.[/color] 8-)

Trump unleashes impotent attack against Syria which accomplishes little to nothing, strategically or politically.[color=#0000FF] Nope, sent a msg...one you 'missed'..[/color] 8-)

Bannon is kicked off the National Security Counsel. [color=#0000FF]Nope, was there the next day for a scheduled meeting...[/color] 8-)

No funding and little interest in TrumpWall. [color=#0000FF]Nope, seems you have an interest and funding is in place..more as wall progresses. [/color] 8-)

No "interest" in revised Repeal of the ACA, even though GOP controls Pres., Senate, and House. [color=#0000FF]Nope, though you have an interest lol, being worked on even as you whine.[/color] 8-)

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL...all the way...How's Devin Nunez doing now? LOL again... Reminder R_D in a couple weeks you be coming up short again..on yer membership drive...eh? Reminds me of a teenage kid...who wrecked the family car...before he got it out the neighborhood...you dude, never left the drive way... Cheer up m8, like Trump, ya gotta another three years... :)