kathy griffen

Pudfark

kathy griffen

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick

Re: kathy griffen

Post by callmeslick »

her actions were completely unacceptable, and you know where I stand on Lord Dampnut.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

While I didn't find the photo particularly funny ... I certainly wasn't offended by it.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

it crosses a line of civil discourse. I have been listening to comparisons to Ted Nugents drivel, and I get that she apologized and the anti-Trump folks lambasted her for being over the top. Despite that, she should be shunned for the cheap publicity stunt that it was.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

ADT to Pull Advertising from CNN After Kathy Griffin ‘Beheading’ Photo
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Squatty Potty Pulls Ads Featuring Kathy Griffin: Comedian Violated Toilet Accessory Company’s ‘Core Values’
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 3:52 pm it crosses a line of civil discourse. I have been listening to comparisons to Ted Nugents drivel, and I get that she apologized and the anti-Trump folks lambasted her for being over the top. Despite that, she should be shunned for the cheap publicity stunt that it was.
Yeah. I get it. But we're talking 1st Amendment stuff here. There's NO reason she COULDN'T do it. I don't know why she's apologizing. Her career will suffer, but that's on her. She made her choice. She should have the courage of her convictions.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Maybe she'll move to Canada where she can 'exercise' her 'free speech' rights.... ;)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

with you completely, Res, and have been consistent, I think on that. The First gives you the RIGHT to say or do most anything except physical threat or incitement of riots and the like. That doesn't negate the right of others to not deal with your bullshit.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 4:29 pm Maybe she'll move to Canada where she can 'exercise' her 'free speech' rights.... ;)
Perhaps she should. Apparently, she can't exercise those rights in America.