We The People of these United States

HappyHappy

We The People of these United States

Post by HappyHappy »

"GOP ROCKS GEORGIA: Handel beats Ossoff despite Dems big-bucks effort"
"NEWT GINGRICH: Dems said Georgia was a referendum on Trump. They’re right – Trump won "

Quote Fox News

Democrats can

FUCK OFF

30 million spent and the Dems still lose.

$30,000,000 on a small congressional race.

A cherry picked Democratic candidate. A poor choice (a Democrat thing these days)
and an outsider, a carpet bagger? A Pelousiite?
You bet.

$30,000,000 against a little over $1,000 in the last contest for this seat.

LMAO!

Thank you George Soros for your money. It helped the region in so many ways.
Thanks, now go back to Hungary.
Last edited by HappyHappy on Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
HappyHappy

Re: We The People of these United States

Post by HappyHappy »

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

so, tell us, what has Trump done other than suck Putin's dick, publicly?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

the People of the United States? Trump doesn't work for them. This is who he works for:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/ ... li=BBnbfcN

just wait until the SCOTUS undoes gerrymandering, and the public sees a bit more corruption and a really dumbass Healthcare proposal(which, I predict here and now, won't make it out of Congress) and another greedy tax proposal that benefits guys like me. You'll get your People's Voice in 2018, I have no doubt.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:42 am so, tell us, what has Trump done other than suck Putin's dick, publicly?
:lol: :lol: ^^^^again, No Evidence^^^^ :lol: :lol:

Yesterday...Much Evidence...of Loser Hoser Dem's...who can't put anything on the table...will crap on the floor. :lol: :lol:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Camille Paglia Blames Dems for Destroying Journalism — ‘It Is Going to Take Decades to Recover’

Tuesday on Sean Hannity’s nationally syndicated radio show, author and University of the Arts professor of humanities and media studies Camille Paglia railed against the current state of journalism in America.

Paglia called what she said the Democratic Party had done to journalism “absolutely grotesque” and warned it would take decades to recover.

“It’s obscene,” she said. “It’s outrageous, OK? It shows that the Democrats are nothing now but words and fantasy and hallucination and Hollywood. There’s no journalism left. What’s happened to The New York Times? What’s happened to the major networks? It’s an outrage.”

“I’m a professor of media studies, in addition to a professor of humanities, OK?” she continued. “And I think it’s absolutely grotesque the way my party has destroyed journalism. Right now, it is going to take decades to recover from this atrocity that’s going on where the news media have turned themselves over to the most childish fraternity, kind of buffoonish behavior.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/06/ ... o-recover/

Old Pudfark sez: " Stories about Gen. Flynn seem to fit right in.... "
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

callmeslick wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:42 am so, tell us, what has Trump done other than suck Putin's dick, publicly?
Pretty much the standard Pelousiite / Democrat reply.
When FUCKIN UP real bad complain about Trump.

Failure? Point a finger at trump.

It is their mantra.

In this case it is catastrophic failure.

HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/21/k ... rump-chant
We RULE, you Democrats lost big time.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

HappyHappy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:30 pm http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/21/k ... rump-chant
We RULE, you Democrats lost big time.

SCARBOROUGH: ‘NOTHING BUT LOSING SINCE 2010’ FOR DEMS

Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” host Joe Scarborough reacted to last night’s special election, in which Republican Karen Handel defeated well-funded Democrat Jon Ossoff to fill Georgia’s vacant sixth congressional district seat.

Scarborough dismissed the notion of “moral victories” and noted the Democratic Party’s nearly seven-year run of losing legislative races.

This Is CNN: World Mocks Network’s Sadness as Democrat Ossoff Flops

As the election results showed Republican Karen Handel soundly beating her opponent Jon Ossoff in the special election in Georgia, CNN analysts appeared disappointed by the results before anchor Anderson Cooper cut to a break.

TFW Your Candidate Gets His Ossoff Handeled – wrote Reddit user Colonel_Falhma on The_Donald subreddit, highlighting their “SALTY TEARS” and a screenshot of the CNN moment.

‘Laughing My Ossoff’ — Kellyanne Conway Celebrates Humiliating Democrat Defeat

“Laughing my #Ossoff,” she wrote on Twitter after it was clear that Handel was winning.

Conway also took a shot at the pundits who predicted a loss for Trump and Republicans in Georgia.

“Thanks to everyone who breathlessly and snarkily proclaimed GA06 as a “referendum on POTUS,” she wrote. “You were right.”
8-)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

now, if you notice, I didn't say a peep about this race. In fact, on FB I noted that I was sort of offended and put off by being asked for money to support a Georgia House race. To my mind, the Dems should have spent the time, effort and money on getting their national message in order.Ossloff was a very moderate guy, pretty appealing candidate, but even then, you had the same old issues with Bernie Bots assailing him from one side, and the Trumptards from the other. Until the Dems get some unity in their voice, the GOP will still pick up these iffy elections. Next year, I would NOT wish to be Republican congressman in anyplace from Virginia North. It's clearly going to be open season, as witnessed by the recent VA primaries for state office, and a few local bye-elections in Northern states. I think the Dems can swing the House and stay even against long odds in the Senate(more Dems up this time than GOP for re-election).