Al Franken has it right

Post by HappyHappy »

A first for a Democrat of his caliber.

"Franken: Impeaching Trump could lead to ‘zealot’ Pence"

Wow, a Democrat grew a brain?

Nah, perish that thought.

Next thing they will remove Pelosi.

Nah, perish that thought.

No Democrat is smart enough to remove that rabid cunt.
Pudfark

Re: Al Franken has it right

Post by Pudfark »

Slick will weigh in once he's told who to endorse. Right now the DNC has technical difficulties and is playing elevator music. Please Stand Bye.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pence, to his credit, seems at least somewhat adult and rational. That said, he's dirty as hell with the coverup/Russian/ Flynn stuff, so my money is on Paul Ryan as the final caretaker. Or, maybe Pence just resigns first, Trump picks Biden as a unity pick(forced by the NSA, CIA, FBI and Joint Chiefs) and then resigns. Problem solved.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Biden the plagiarizing piece of worthless crap?

You got to be kidding. Biden is a has been, and a never has been.

He is a worthless waste of (sub)human flesh.

I would rather Hitlery than that piece of shit.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:22 am Pence, to his credit, seems at least somewhat adult and rational. That said, he's dirty as hell with the coverup/Russian/ Flynn stuff, so my money is on Paul Ryan as the final caretaker. Or, maybe Pence just resigns first, Trump picks Biden as a unity pick(forced by the NSA, CIA, FBI and Joint Chiefs) and then resigns. Problem solved.
Your money is on every loser the last six years Keep weighing in with your opinion and yer checkbook, both are wasted for your lost cause. :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

watch, and wait. The backlash is already pretty strong. Oh, and Slappy, Biden would have beaten Trump by 20 percent.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Why would anybody 'watch and wait' ? Because, that's all you can do....have done...

What 'backlash' ? Whining and false accusations...Your DNC is falling apart is that the backlash yer talking about?

Biden...the should'a, could'a, maybe would'a clown...who bent over and bowed out? That, Biden? :lol:

What other 'what if' wonder are ya gonna parade with...now?
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Commieshit you are 100% delusional.

Biden could not have beaten ANYONE.

We all know (except you) that Biden is, at best, a washed up old cheat.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

polling says Biden wins THIS MAY by 15 pts, head to head. Believe what you wish, you may just get to see the old boy kick Trumps ass back to bankruptcy court and maybe jail.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Whom did you poll, the crowd at the DNC?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Biden is a piece of used up shit that never got past the first round in the primaries.

Biden is the layer of shit that prevents Osama Obama and Hitlery from being at the BOTTOM of the barrel.

But then again someone has to define "worst".