Moron in Chief and his dumbass followers

callmeslick

Moron in Chief and his dumbass followers

Post by callmeslick »

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... li=BBnb7Kz

I mean, he has NO ONE to inform him of this stuff?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Re: Moron in Chief and his dumbass followers

Post by Pudfark »

What's next Slick...ya gonna whine about a kernel of corn in his turd? :roll:

Then there's this little dab of info...what prevented you from researching your complaining whine first? Had you done yer diligence first...you'd a found out that yup...there was a dab of the law you referred about....and that everybody since then has exempted new policy entitlements from it.
Meaning, they backdoored and loop holed it, making it essentially worthless. You should know this. :roll:

To effect this law, a new one has to be passed, approved. Unless, ya wanna see some Executive Action.... :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Dude, he's supposed to be IN CHARGE. He told you suckers he was smart, strong and decisive. He isn't any of those. Hell, he doesn't even bother to learn the fucking laws. He doesn't bother to fill key government positions. He has lied, publicly, over 800 times in 150 days. Sucker.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

We rule, you are simply bitter.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:50 am http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... li=BBnb7Kz

AND ..... it was a Democrat who signed it into law. :lol:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:20 am Dude, he's supposed to be IN CHARGE. He told you suckers he was smart, strong and decisive. He isn't any of those. Hell, he doesn't even bother to learn the fucking laws. He doesn't bother to fill key government positions. He has lied, publicly, over 800 times in 150 days. Sucker.
So...this ^^^^^^^ relieves you of the responsibility to know what yer whining about? Nope, it don't. Get your facts straight before you whine. ;)
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Reservoir_Dog wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:42 pm
callmeslick wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:50 am http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... li=BBnb7Kz

AND ..... it was a Democrat who signed it into law. :lol:
So far...R_D yer a 1/10 % ahead of Slick....now read the rest of it. ;)