What say you?

Pudfark

What say you?

Post by Pudfark »

University of Delaware Professor: Otto Warmbier ‘Got Exactly What He Deserved’

A professor at the University of Delaware has come under fire for arguing that Otto Warmbier, who passed away last week after being imprisoned by the North Korean government for over a year, deserved his fate because he was an affluent white male.
“Is it wrong of me to think that Otto Warmbier got exactly what he deserved?” University of Delaware Professor Katherine Dettwyler wrote on her Facebook page and in the comments section of a National Review article on the left’s reaction to Warmbier’s death. “He went to North Korea, for f*ck’s sake, and then acted like a spoiled, naive, arrogant US college student who had never had to face the consequences of his actions. I see him crying at his sentencing hearing and think ‘What did you expect?'”

Dettwyler drew a parallel between Warmbier’s alleged stealing of a propaganda poster with “white males routinely [getting] away with raping women” in the United States. This comparison served as a suggestion that he had been conditioned to act recklessly by the society in which he grew up and that for the alleged crime of stealing a poster, Otto Warmbier deserved his fate.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... dab468c0f7

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/06/2 ... -deserved/

Old Pudfark sez: " Death sentence for misdemeanor theft endorsed by uncaring idiots who should face the same outcome. "
callmeslick

Re: What say you?

Post by callmeslick »

I agree completely. The dumb fuck(embarrassingly a UVa man)goes to North Korea, a nation my 7 year old grandson knows is pretty scary, and as the Professor stated, acted like an entitled white preppy. Hell, they've been playing that oh-so-sad video of this arrogant little ass at his graduation, smug smile and all. Did he deserve to die? Hell, no, no one 'deserves' to die, however his death happened(family won't allow autopsy, apparently,so we'll be guessing). But, damn, what a dumb ass, his death can clearly be seen as Darwinian Thinning of the Herd.

I note, with a sense of irony, that Pud shows ZERO issue with a death sentence for a taillight missing, shoplifting, playing the car radio too loud, just being black in the white man's neighborhood, etc,etc. Thus, any appeal along those lines, Pud, from YOU is a freaking joke.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Fukkem, but it is a good excuse to nuke North Korea.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:36 pm I note, with a sense of irony, that Pud shows ZERO issue with a death sentence for a taillight missing, shoplifting, playing the car radio too loud, just being black in the white man's neighborhood, etc,etc. Thus, any appeal along those lines, Pud, from YOU is a freaking joke.
Keep in mind he also thinks it's really super cool when a cop kicks a drunk, seated, handcuffed woman in the head because she came dangerously close to accidentally untying one of his shoe laces.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

exactly, Res, and now the consistent asshole wants to feign concern for a well-off Southern Ivy student? Sure, when was the last time that happened? Oh, and to the asshole-in-chief, trying to pin the boy's demise on Obama, I note that N Korea has held two folks already during your term and you've done nothing to get them back.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:36 pm I agree completely. The dumb fuck(embarrassingly a UVa man)goes to North Korea, a nation my 7 year old grandson knows is pretty scary, and as the Professor stated, acted like an entitled white preppy. Hell, they've been playing that oh-so-sad video of this arrogant little ass at his graduation, smug smile and all. Did he deserve to die? Hell, no, no one 'deserves' to die, however his death happened(family won't allow autopsy, apparently,so we'll be guessing). But, damn, what a dumb ass, his death can clearly be seen as Darwinian Thinning of the Herd.

I note, with a sense of irony, that Pud shows ZERO issue with a death sentence for a taillight missing, shoplifting, playing the car radio too loud, just being black in the white man's neighborhood, etc,etc. Thus, any appeal along those lines, Pud, from YOU is a freaking joke.
The only (self proclaimed) "entitled white preppy" here....is you, Slick :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and then that fuck'n canadian reservoir_douche. ;)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

nah, some rich white boy going to UVA doesn't fit the bill? You know, the smarmy sort that thinks he can just rip down propaganda posters from an unstable despotic regime and get by, because mummy and dad will always bail his ass out? Hell, son, I've lived around that sort my whole life.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:39 pm nah, some rich white boy going to UVA doesn't fit the bill? You know, the smarmy sort that thinks he can just rip down propaganda posters from an unstable despotic regime and get by, because mummy and dad will always bail his ass out? Hell, son, I've lived around that sort my whole life.
Yup...after thousands of posts here, you are the asshole you describe. Confirmed. :lol:
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:39 pm
callmeslick wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:39 pm nah, some rich white boy going to UVA doesn't fit the bill? You know, the smarmy sort that thinks he can just rip down propaganda posters from an unstable despotic regime and get by, because mummy and dad will always bail his ass out? Hell, son, I've lived around that sort my whole life.
Yup...after thousands of posts here, you are the asshole you describe. Confirmed. :lol:
Hey, remember when you came in here and jerked off because some cop kicked a drunk, handcuffed woman in the head?
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

This is more yer speed....R_D

This is more your style....R_D