Canadian Poosies

Pudfark

Canadian Poosies

Post by Pudfark »

Omar Khadr: Former Gitmo prisoner who killed US soldier to get $$$ from Canadian gov't

The Canadian government will apologize and give millions to a former Guantanamo Bay prisoner who pleaded guilty to killing a U.S. soldier in Afghanistan when he was 15, an official said Tuesday.

An official familiar with the matter told the Associated Press that Omar Khadr will receive $8 million. The deal was negotiated with Khadr’s lawyers and the Canadian government last month.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07/04 ... -govt.html

Old Pudfark sez: " I always thought of canadians as sheep humpers....I was wrong, the sheep are humping them. "
callmeslick

Re: Canadian Poosies

Post by callmeslick »

Who the actual fuck CARES, Pud? Your boy is busy shuffling us to minor power status and this is what you give a shit about? This ought to be the tell that you voted for a fucking loser:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 443559.cms

note the source, if you will. Not MSNBC, nor CNN. Not BreitFarts or Faux News. No, real journalists in a real up and coming economic player on the planet, with very real reasons to keep close tabs on Russia and China(confused, Pud? Consult a map).
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:44 pm Who the actual fuck CARES, Pud? Your boy is busy shuffling us to minor power status and this is what you give a shit about? This ought to be the tell that you voted for a fucking loser:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 443559.cms

note the source, if you will. Not MSNBC, nor CNN. Not BreitFarts or Faux News. No, real journalists in a real up and coming economic player on the planet, with very real reasons to keep close tabs on Russia and China(confused, Pud? Consult a map).
:lol: :lol: ^^^^^ What does that have to do with the dishonorable, disloyal pussy canadians...????? Answer: Nothing. Solution: Try again.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I don't give a fuck, as an American, what the Canadians choose to do. I have no reason to doubt their good judgement, based on past performance lines I see........my question to you was pertinent in that I wonder why you would wish to not focus on the MASSIVE issues at home to focus on drivel comparatively, in another nation??? Avoidance, or purposeful attempt to distract?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:19 pm I don't give a fuck, as an American, what the Canadians choose to do. I have no reason to doubt their good judgement, based on past performance lines I see........my question to you was pertinent in that I wonder why you would wish to not focus on the MASSIVE issues at home to focus on drivel comparatively, in another nation??? Avoidance, or purposeful attempt to distract?
You really are fucked in the head, in a bad way. :roll:

So you don't give a fuck about an American soldier being killed by an imported canadian camel humper and being paid by the canadian government to do it and with an apology for the inconvenience ???? Hope ya get that put on a T-shirt and wear it proudly in public...I, really do.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

sorry Pud, I don't project my paranoias like that. Enjoy THAT ride by yourself.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

That ain't paranoia fuck wit....it's outrage. Seems yer so fucked, ya don't care about anything other'n yerself. What's interesting here? Neither you or R_D disagree on the title/topic. :lol:
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:29 am So you don't give a fuck about an American soldier being killed by an imported canadian camel humper and being paid by the canadian government to do it and with an apology for the inconvenience ????
He's not getting the money because he killed an American soldier, Pud. :roll:
He's getting the money because we tortured him.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Seems yer still not denying the title of this topic and are lamely trying to excuse yerselves.....Nothing like a public statement of 'no shame, no blame' ^^^^^

Google "Amoral"