Canadian Poosies

Pudfark

Re: Canadian Poosies

Post by Pudfark »

US veteran blinded in Omar Khadr ambush says payment is treasonous

A former U.S. Special Forces solider said Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau should be charged with treason after giving a former Al Qaeda militant, who severely injured him and killed a fellow soldier in an attack in Afghanistan in 2003, millions of dollars in a settlement announced earlier in the week.

Former U.S. Special Forces Sgt. Layne Morris told the Toronto Sun on Saturday that Canada is going to regret giving Omar Khadr about $8 million.

“I don’t see this as anything but treason,” Morris told the newspaper. “It’s something a traitor would do. As far as I am concerned, Prime Minister Trudeau should be charged.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/10/us ... onous.html

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Drop him in the mountains of Idaho.

Services provided free.

All you pay for is some C-130 air time and a parachute.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Slappy with the asshole response with no regard for commonly held international law. Whee! Fuck off.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Thanx Slick for providing proof...that Canada is a bunch of dishonorable fucktards.... 8-)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

nothing about honor is in play here. Trudeau is doing the responsible thing on a lot of levels.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:41 pm nothing about honor is in play here.
Yup....that's why them canadians are dishonorable poosies. Eh?

Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:08 am Image
Omar Khadr: Canada pays ex-Gitmo detainee who killed US soldier millions, but soldier's widow may never see a dime

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau gave Omar Khadr a big payout, but the terrorist’s real victims may never see any of that money.

Canada agreed to pay the former Guantanamo prisoner a reported $8 million in a lawsuit alleging civil rights violations. The settlement included an apology.

Tabitha Speer, the soldier's widow, and Layne Morris, who was blinded in the 2002 firefight, won a $134 million wrongful-death default judgment against Khadr two years ago in Utah.

JUDGE DENIES REQUEST TO FREEZE EX-GITMO PRISONER'S ASSETS

Lawyers for the widow and Morris requested an order freezing Khadr’s assets, but last week a Canadian judge threw out the request, calling it “extraordinary."

Old Pudfark sez: " Canadians....NO SHAME, NO GUTS...just apologist opinionated sheeple contributing to global warming as their only contribution. "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

you stand for this and want to blabber about the honor of the US???? Seriously?

Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »