Libtards lie de jour

Pudfark

Re: Libtards lie de jour

Post by Pudfark »

Thank You for again proving yer a bigger 'tard than Slick....that takes some effort. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pud's got nothing. NOTHING!

Tell me Pud, is Chris Wallace also a fake conservative? You know, the guy who Smith was talking to and is the host of "Fox News Sunday"? Is he he a fake conservative as well?
I only ask because Wallace not only agreed with everything Smith said, but he said it (a tad more discretely) before Smith even said it!

Just how many fake conservatives work at Fox?
Why is Fox letting fake conservatives host their shows?
Why would Fox even hire fake conservatives an give them an on-air platform?

Or is it more to the point that even hard core conservatives are starting to see the truth?

I eagerly await the Justin Trudeau meme you are sure to post in a desperate attempt to defect from the questions I just asked. :lol:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Reservoir_Dog wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:09 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pud's got nothing. NOTHING!

Tell me Pud, is Chris Wallace also a fake conservative? You know, the guy who Smith was talking to and is the host of "Fox News Sunday"? Is he he a fake conservative as well?
I only ask because Wallace not only agreed with everything Smith said, but he said it (a tad more discretely) before Smith even said it!

Just how many fake conservatives work at Fox?
Why is Fox letting fake conservatives host their shows?
Why would Fox even hire fake conservatives an give them an on-air platform?

Or is it more to the point that even hard core conservatives are starting to see the truth?

I eagerly await the Justin Trudeau meme you are sure to post in a desperate attempt to defect from the questions I just asked. :lol:
Shouldn't have to tell ya anything.....you should be able to read for yourself. Admitting your ignorance (like you did above) is the first step towards self enlightenment in the learning process. Start reading. Then ya won't have embarrass yerself by asking so many stupid questions.

Here...I'll give ya a little 'kick start'....google Murdoch and his son's....your answers 'lie' within. ;)

Enjoy.... :D
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:58 pmImage
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

:lol:

someone just observed that with the current poll numbers having sunk another 4 points, Trump is the least popular President in HIS lifetime!
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Proof again....you and slick get your news from cartoons. ^^^^^

Here's a little fun fact....Nick at nite, a cartoon type show, is rated number 11 of all cable networks. CNN is rated at number 13. Explains why your so stupid and unfocused. ;)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Children are a more reliable high volume TV audience? Geez, Captain Obvious, thanks for today's Conservative Brain Dead Twist of Facts.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

You're welcome Slick.....quit watching the Flintstones and do CNN a solid. :lol: :lol: :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

REVEALED: How Approval Polls and ‘Junk’ Journalism are Fake Views Pushed by Fake News

The latest rod by which to beat the President of the United States is a Washington Post/ABC News poll showing Mr. Trump’s approval ratings languishing at 36 per cent.

Americans across the board appear, on first take, to be well out of love with the new President. But the “small print” on the polls reveals something quite disturbing about the methodology of the group responsible.

The poll was performed by AbtAssociates — a swamp dweller-staffed research and policy shop in Cambridge, MA.

AbtAssociates board members include former Bob Dole, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Planned Parenthood, World Bank, and Deloitte staffers. In other words, it is a microcosm of the party of Davos.

But that in itself doesn’t rule AbtAssociates out from doing decent work. What might, however, is the underlying philosophy behind political polling, and the methodology they use to conduct it.

More:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... nda-press/