Happy Happy Donald Day

Pudfark

Happy Happy Donald Day

Post by Pudfark »

Dow sets new record under Trumps economy and supervision.

Trump Unveils Legal Immigration Overhaul

Joins Cotton, Perdue to Boost American Wages with ‘RAISE’ Act

Merit-based immigration system that protects U.S. workers & taxpayers’

MERCEDES-BENZ DROPS FOREIGN CONSTRUCTION WORKERS FROM AMERICAN AUTO PLANT

NOW THEY TELL US! MCCASKILL: THERE ARE ‘LOTS OF PROBLEMS WITH OBAMACARE’

BREITBART NEWS #13 IN WORLDWIDE FACEBOOK RANKINGS

TRUMP SIGNS RUSSIA SANCTIONS

Ben Rhodes ‘Person of Interest’ in Probe of Obama Admin Political Spying

Senate Confirms Christopher Wray as Next FBI Director

You can agree with Trump or you can:
callmeslick

Re: Happy Happy Donald Day

Post by callmeslick »

I was going to post this as its own thread, but this works as well here, Plunger Boy. Sit down and pour a drink:

from another posting of mine.
Ok, pretty common knowledge I have little past contempt for the incompetent Trump administration, BUT: If today is the first indication of Kelly managing course, Trump is taking a major step in terms of sheer political and executive competence. Now, I don't agree with swaths of the proposed legislation, that isn't my point. What I am noting is that Trump 1) proposed actual legislation, as opposed to some nonsense leaving the lifting to Congress, 2)acted on an issue on which few have actually proposed anything, and one that has(like it or not) probably the broadest appeal of any part of Trumps agenda(smart politics, there) and finally 3) sent someone out with the wits to defend it competently. I may not like Stephen Miller, nor agree with him, but the guy is quick on his feet, a forceful fact driven advocate and literally embarrassed Jim Acosta publicly when Acosta proved too stupid to figure that out before putting both his feet into his mouth. Now, I sort of view this as the politcally connected, and savvy Kelly, aware of what the Senate leadership wished to go into(no taste for tax reform right now), steering a savvy course. Mind you, everyone paying attention knows that budget issues, debt ceiling issues and such will be first and foremost after the recess, and Russia isn't going away as a concern, but this is a sliver of political professionalism and noteworthy as it is the ONLY example since day one.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Trump is our glorious ruler!!!!!!

Democrats suck shit.

It's that simple.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:53 pm I was going to post this as its own thread, but this works as well here, Plunger Boy. Sit down and pour a drink:

from another posting of mine.
Ok, pretty common knowledge I have little past contempt for the incompetent Trump administration, BUT: If today is the first indication of Kelly managing course, Trump is taking a major step in terms of sheer political and executive competence. Now, I don't agree with swaths of the proposed legislation, that isn't my point. What I am noting is that Trump 1) proposed actual legislation, as opposed to some nonsense leaving the lifting to Congress, 2)acted on an issue on which few have actually proposed anything, and one that has(like it or not) probably the broadest appeal of any part of Trumps agenda(smart politics, there) and finally 3) sent someone out with the wits to defend it competently. I may not like Stephen Miller, nor agree with him, but the guy is quick on his feet, a forceful fact driven advocate and literally embarrassed Jim Acosta publicly when Acosta proved too stupid to figure that out before putting both his feet into his mouth. Now, I sort of view this as the politcally connected, and savvy Kelly, aware of what the Senate leadership wished to go into(no taste for tax reform right now), steering a savvy course. Mind you, everyone paying attention knows that budget issues, debt ceiling issues and such will be first and foremost after the recess, and Russia isn't going away as a concern, but this is a sliver of political professionalism and noteworthy as it is the ONLY example since day one.
Much as I'd like to take shots....at you, I won't this time.....I'll meet you half way as a reminder.... :)

Kelly's background is military...and it's efficiency and integrity...his current occupation is to serve Trump and that's a show he don't run. He runs everything beneath it. His prior service strongly suggests that he will do it honorably and forcibly if required. Good for that. Trump ain't out to sink the ship....he's out to 'right' the boat. That's his sworn job. Seems you've not paid attention in the last two weeks....he tried it the political way, he was unarguably 'out foxed'....now, it's gonna be his way. It's gonna weigh heavy on them that impede and leak. Watch and see. I can't wait, others will weight and sink. It ain't over. It shouldn't be.

It is interesting....that you fail to note...what Trump has done...checked the DOW lately?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.