All Hail!!

callmeslick

All Hail!!

Post by callmeslick »

that Afghanistan speech was pure gibberish. He laid out no strategy, tossed out some terrible random thoughts(India doing commercial work in Afghanistan? Seriously? Saber rattling Pakistan, through which all your Afghanistan supply routes pass?) and said essentially nothing past: No timetable, we get out when he declares victory, or gets bored, or faces public scorn, or some such, with the usual tough bluster, while his antimissle destroyers keep plowing into commercial vessels. Fuck this, we should institute a freaking draft and sit back and watch this bullshit end, quick.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: All Hail!!

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

It's like I said in the other thread ... BleatFart is trashing Trump's Afghanistan speech today.
callmeslick

Re: All Hail!!

Post by callmeslick »

can't say I fall in line with Breitbart much, but this one was the SINGLE campaign point Trump made that I agreed with, the notion that we were just pissing away money in Afghanistan. We are. We have been for a long time. I love how everyone tosses around, "the 16 year war in Afghanistan". Fuck all, we've been dicking around in there for 38 years, at least. The western world has been fecking around for a couple centuries, and the place might well be a repository for the sort of rare earth elements that are integral to a host of hitech industrial items. All I heard last night was rehashed mixes of Bush and Obama, to be honest, with very little new or not previously tried. On the bright side, the defense part of the portfolio had a banner day so far.......yeesh.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.