It's Mueller Time!!!

callmeslick

It's Mueller Time!!!

Post by callmeslick »

most important announcement was the guilty plea. That dude is going to give testimony to DIRECT LINKS between the campaign and the Russians. Hilarious today to see the scramble to equate direct negotiation with foreign agents and sending investigators to interview European intel for opp research("but, Hillary and Fusion GPS(an AMERICAN firm)?? The Russian dossier(which AMERICANS compiled)!!! Hillary, Hillary!!!").
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: It's Mueller Time!!!

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Just got home so I'm just getting up to speed on the days developments.

Can't wait to go over to Twitter and read Don's Tweets. :lol:
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

There's no fucking way Papadopoulos plead guilty without having a deal in place. That boy sang like a rock star!
Now let's see how bad Manafort and Gates want to stay out of jail.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

the paperwork described him as an 'ongoing cooperative' witness in the filing, or some such wording. Some experts read that as meaning he might have worn a wire for a couple months, as they hushed up his arrest and plea for over three months. Some folks see that whole matter, coupled with literally throwing the book at Manafort and Gates, with a blatant show of force, determined to make the latter two get real cooperative. Also, Flynn must be awash in his own wastes, from pissing and shitting himself today. Cheetolini will keep yelling Hillary until everyone in his circle is indicted.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/ex-wat ... l-a-crook/

is it too soon to lift Pud and Slappy's time-outs?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:25 am is it too soon to lift Pud and Slappy's time-outs?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pud's time-out was up a month ago. If he's not posting it's because he doesn't want to.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »