Oh, Virginia

callmeslick

Oh, Virginia

Post by callmeslick »

Ralph Northam, family friend and son of the Eastern Shore, just led a landslide repudiation of Trump-style sleaze and dirty politics of hate.
The irony of the entire night?? In a delegate race in Manassas, a 25-year incumbant hater, who called himself the 'homophobe in chief' of the Virginia House of Delegates, got whomped by a transgendered woman.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Re: Oh, Virginia

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Hilarious how fast Trump took to Twitter to throw Gillespie under the bus! :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Honest to gawd, someone relayed to me that Fox News, about an hour after the VA landslide, was debating the merits of garlic powder and garlic salt. Amazing...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

and, if you don't think this shit was a motivator, with 85% at the exit polls saying their minds were made up 3 weeks ago: