this might get downright fun, soon.

callmeslick

this might get downright fun, soon.

Post by callmeslick »

Rumor going around the DC area is this:

For those following, Cheeto Hitler's attornies had a shit-fit about Mueller requesting and obtaining THOUSANDS of emails between
core transition staff(this is before anyone took the oath of office). It was noted that the transition team had already complied by giving
the 183 emails they found relevant when asked. Now, it seems pretty sure they weren't as open about how many were actually relevant to the
matter of collusion during the election and contacts with foreign governments beyond the allowed limits on civilians(even Presidents-elect). Suddenly,
the Faux News and White House flacks started calling for Mueller to be fired. I mean, he had no right to demand more, did he??

well here's the rumor part. Apparently, over the weekend, Mueller's people informed the White House that they had obtained those emails MONTHS before requesting them of the Transition Team officials and the Great Pumpkin's office. All quiet on the Mueller Needs Firing front.........he could literally indict at least 20 core Trump team members NOW, if he wasn't after a more robust prize.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: this might get downright fun, soon.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

I've now seen and heard about a dozen lawyers all say the same thing ... Mueller didn't need a warrant because they were .gov email accounts and that if you use a .gov email account you have no expectation of privacy.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Here's some FUN.

"Lordy Lordy Lordy. What in the heII is going on in this country? The Stock Market up nearly 7000 points highest point gain in a year in the history of the market. Unemployment at twenty year low. Hispanic citizens highest employment rate in history. Black home ownership highest in history. Consumer confidence extremely high. GDP over three percent consecutively and expected to continue or even higher. Obama never did two percent consecutively in eight years. Over three million new jobs. Three hundred million dollar cut for the UN. A conservative Supreme Court for decades and decades to come with hundreds and hundreds of conservative lower court judge appointees. Thousands of regulations rescinded massive tax cut for the middle class in less than a year with BOTH parties fighting him. Drilling in Anwar for energy independence. ISIS almost destroyed. The American people want to thank you President Donald J. TRUMP!"
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:41 pm Here's some FUN.

"Lordy Lordy Lordy. What in the heII is going on in this country? The Stock Market up nearly 7000 points highest point gain in a year in the history of the market.
this bull market started in 2009, and in fact, this year marked a considerable slowdown in real value, because the value of the US dollar has plummetted since January.
Unemployment at twenty year low. Hispanic citizens highest employment rate in history. Black home ownership highest in history. Consumer confidence extremely high.
thanks, Obama. We all hope that in 2018, when the Trump economy kicks in, the momentum can remain. I have my doubts.

GDP over three percent consecutively and expected to continue or even higher. Obama never did two percent consecutively in eight years.
ummm, Obama hit nearly 4% once, and had three consectutive quarters over 3% in 2010 or 2011.
Over three million new jobs.
thanks, again, to Obama. Trump has done NOTHING. Carrier jobs? Gone. Coal jobs? Whee, 1200 new jobs when 50,000 were promised. And so on. Most of us, Pud, aren't stupid enough to not look into the details.

Three hundred million dollar cut for the UN.
further adding to the overall FACT that the US is a second rate player, laughed at by the civilized world.
A conservative Supreme Court for decades and decades to come with hundreds and hundreds of conservative lower court judge appointees.
one SCOTUS judge, who isn't THAT conservative, and VERY FEW actual appointments put forth. Several that have been were literally so incompetent that Republicans rejected them. There is hilarious TV footage of one of them.
Thousands of regulations rescinded massive tax cut for the middle class in less than a year with BOTH parties fighting him. Drilling in Anwar for energy independence. ISIS almost destroyed. The American people want to thank you President Donald J. TRUMP!"
funny, these complete a set of talking points the Russians, er, Trump team tried to float two days ago. ISIS gone? Ask folks in Africa. No drilling in ANWAR has taken place, nor will it for years. The American people, to the tune of over 2 to 1 wish to HANG President Trump, not thank him. Keep watching those election results.

The TRUTH matters. None of the above approach truthful comments by you, Pud. Still don't get it, do you? Everyone is about to rise up and slay the GOP, it's been a series of 22% swings district to district for 3 months now. My boyhood chum, Ralph Northam is governor of VA. Doug Jones is the new Senator from Alabama. Winning is good. OH, and it is clearly Mueller Time. :D :D :D :D :D
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

No, Pud, THIS IS REALITY:

1. More lies, publicly stated, than any President, ever.
2. Attacking the free press, and thus the very Constitution we live under
3. Attacking judiciary and justice dept(see comments around Constitution, above)
4. Collusion at the highest levels with Russia
5. More golf outings in a year than Obama had in any 4 you choose.
6. Constant attacks upon segments of his own population.
7. A giveaway to the wealthy, that will enrich investors.
8. Wholesale corruption at the most rampant level in the history of the US.

It will ALL BE OVER, and sooner than you might think. Those emails from the transition team, that Mueller was sitting on for a few
months, will send a couple dozen people to prison. Oh, and Presidential pardons? About 10 of those folks are awaiting STATE charges,
for which a President cannot pardon anyone.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/12/ ... -2018.html

"As I listened to the end of the year "analysts," I was struck by how little they know, how little they have questioned their own mistakes, and how mutually reinforcing their false information has been."

"These are not analysts. These are liberal propagandists. Much of what they assert is just plain wrong. Fake news is, sadly, an accurate term. And the topic about which they have been the most fake is the GOP’s Tax Cuts and Jobs Act."

"The gap between the news media falsehoods and the dramatically better reality of the GOP tax cuts will have three huge effects on the 2018 campaign:

1. The American people will be positively surprised and pleased by the degree to which Republicans kept their word and actually put more money in taxpayer pockets. After 10 months of frustration from trying to repeal Obamacare, Republicans have proven they can get big things done.
2. The news media’s dishonesty will be vivid at a personal level. People will be able to compare their personal experience with the news media's fake reporting and endless bias. As the truth sinks in, the ability of the liberal media to shape opinion will decline even further.
3. Democrats who voted against the bill will live to regret it as people look at their family budgets and realize Democrats in the House and Senate wanted Washington bureaucrats to have more money, rather than hard-working Americans. This will certainly be a losing proposition for the 10 Senate Democrats up for re-election in states President Trump won in 2016."

"If Republicans can learn to tell the truth better than the elite media and Democrats lie, the GOP will win an astonishing victory in 2018."
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Fox News has rather obviously morphed into a propaganda wing of the fascist segment of the American right. No news from them can be trusted without verification and that was an OPINION piece, once again maligning the opinions of others. Sad, pathetic effort, Pud. Sorry to be you, but this year is not going to be a good one for you and your fellow Nazis
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

wanna talk money in taxpayer pockets? I'll give you two examples:

First, ATT announced that they would give ONE-TIME $1000 bonuses to a large chunk of staff. Good for them and if they wish to credit the tax break for it, swell. The problem is that they are actively laying off workers, with a minimum target of 3200 prior to bonuses being granted. Thus, the loss of those jobs MORE than offsets the one-time deal. Meanwhile my ATT dividend checks, already rather generous, will increase(a lot).

Second, the average(by median, not mean) US working household will see around $800 in tax cuts, which will shrink yearly for several years. That is a whopping 15 bucks per week. My financial advisor tells me we should expect about a $10,000 tax break, and projects around $50-60,000 increase in dividend income and equity valuation from stock buybacks, PER YEAR. So, me, with my rather middling estate(around 10 million bucks, give or take), will be seeing over $1000 per week which is all going to be invested overseas, where my portfolio has EXPLODED since Trump started the massive fuckup which has been his Presidency, and moreover, is calculated in Euros and other currency which are rising rapidly in relation to the USD.

Couple those examples with the loss of health insurance for 13 million, mostly kids, and the absolute gutting of requirements for decent coverage for another 20 million, toss in the PROMISED attacks on Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security, and the average working American is fucked. What the game plan is, or seems to be, is the screw the poor, by folks who KNOW that in less than 10 years most all of you that aren't wealthy investors will be fucking poor. Nice pathway to fascism or revolution.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

You still don't read links, somethings never change....lol