like lambs to the slaughter

Pudfark

like lambs to the slaughter

Post by Pudfark »

Schumer leads the DNC....with victory. :P :lol:
Pudfark

Re: like lambs to the slaughter

Post by Pudfark »

'I'm leaving the Democratic Party today': Democrats are infuriated by their own party's deal with the GOP to reopen the government

On Monday, a bipartisan group of senators, including 33 Democrats, led by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, reached an agreement to fund the government until February 8 in exchange for a promise from the GOP to hold a vote on legislation to replace the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, which protects about 700,000 undocumented immigrants from deportation.

"Democrats are still not willing to go to the mat to allow people in my community to live in our country legally," Democratic Rep. Luis Gutierrez said Monday.

Some Democrats voiced particularly strong dissent, including Alida Garcia, a strategist and immigrants rights advocate at FWD.us who announced she's cutting ties with the party following the Senate deal.

"I'm leaving the Democratic Party today," Garcia wrote, calling Democrats "liars." "They're complicit w/ every single young person living in fear. Every pain Latino & immigrant families feel from here out is 100% due to @TheDemocrats not fully embracing us as American. Implicit racism is equally as harmful. I'm done."

Old Pudfark sez: " Seems slick...took the first bus outta town....eh? "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

umm, you twit, I took the bus, no, the Amtrak train, to New England. Unlike Texas, a true, red blooded part of the USA.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Hmmm....still can't stay on subject....Schumer's folly got ya that rattled? Everything said to you for years here/hear....ya finally figured out was true....now nuthin to say?
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Still nothing to say.....
Here's something to do.....again
https://imgur.com/lpOXyUa