Fee, Fi, Foh, Fum, FISA come.

Pudfark

Re: Fee, Fi, Foh, Fum, FISA come.

Post by Pudfark »

[quote=callmeslick post_id=67454 time=1517968277 user_id=63]
and, for three years of consorting with those two and others in Russia itself, Trump's boy got continued surveillance. It's pretty much how that court is supposed to operate. If Trump Campaign hadn't hired Carter Page, they wouldn't have gotten targetted, but alas, they did. Why, is the question? At whose behest? Can't blame Obama for that one, can we, Pud?
[/quote]

What has Carter Page been charged with after nearly five years of 'surveillance'....not even a parking ticket. I don't know of a more egregious violation of the fourth amendment. Then there's yer flimsy excuses above...to violate a persons constitutional rights....like all good commies do...eh?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

why does he have to be charged right away? They are or were using him to collect data and convict others. Keep dancing, Pud. The entire Trump train is about to be derailed, many to Federal Prison.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

lol...waiting five years, collecting data and charging later....fuck, that's the laugh of the morning.....lol

That Trump train is high speed compared to that wrong track Amtrak off the rails DNC party train and now discovering...where's the caboose?

A lot of your party....is history....the kind of history ya read on the shithouse wall....I said months ago...y'all would be outta business for several decades....I'm changing that forecast to a minimum of half a century. Obama/Clinton hosed all you stupid white boys and destroyed every vestige of hope....

Old Pudfark sez: " What's 'left'....elevator farts. "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

If'n yer point is....that Trumps going up, while yer going down...well, nice of ya to admit it, it's a lot to swallow. :)