Canada = No Balls

Pudfark

Re: Canada = No Balls

Post by Pudfark »

[quote=Reservoir_Dog post_id=67418 time=1517864001 user_id=76]
[quote=FarSide post_id=67415 time=1517854475 user_id=1660]
whats your problem with canada? why you always shitting on it?
[/quote]

I don't believe that Pud actually hates Canada. Truth be told, I don't think he gives a shit about Canada one way or the other.

The problem is that Pud's sensitive, fragile, little internet ego can't handle that I was made an admin here. So Pud, being a man/child, does what a man/child would do ... he attacks my country every chance he gets.
[/quote]

lol....it started, 'long' before that...that's just another canadian excuse camouflaged with yer butt hurt...and nobody attacks canada, there ain't nothing there to take.... There is however, everything to give them...like Somali's. See, R_D, I said something nice.... :)
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:58 pm See, R_D, I said something nice.... :)
Now if only you could say something smart. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

[/quote]

And there ya have it ^^^^^^^^^ FarSide.....R_D don't deny it.....cuz, he can't. :)
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:36 am
FarSide wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:14 pm whats your problem with canada? why you always shitting on it?
And there ya have it ^^^^^^^^^ FarSide.....R_D don't deny it.....cuz, he can't. :)
What? :?
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

^^^^^^^^second missed opportunity^^^^^^^^ lol
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

[/quote]

If'n yer still hanging around FarSide....here's some recent reasons to take a dump on them....

"Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau interrupted a woman in the middle of a question during a townhall event to correct her, saying: “We like to say peoplekind, not necessarily mankind, because it’s more inclusive.”

"Trudeau was also confronted by Canadian Forces veteran Brock Blaszczyk who had lost one of his legs in Afghanistan to a roadside bomb.
Mr. Blaszczyk asked Trudeau why he and the Liberal government were fighting veterans’ groups in court over pensions. “I was prepared to be killed in action,” Blaszczyk said and added: “What I wasn’t prepared for, Mr. Prime Minister, is Canada turning its back on me.”

Trudeau replied: “Why are we still fighting against certain veterans’ groups in court? Because they are asking for more than we are able to give right now.”

"A second town hall the following day in Nanaimo, British Columbia, saw protestors loudly heckle the Canadian leader for his support of the expansion of the Trans Mountain oil pipeline, CBC reports.

Trudeau responded to them asking for them to “respect the room” and when they refused he told the police to remove them from the event."

"In one case, the Liberal’s zeal for social justice issues backfired when Trudeau made a public announcement condemning an “attack” on a young girl wearing a hijab. The girl claimed she had been attacked by an East Asian man who cut her hijab with scissors.

Toronto police later issued a statement revealing that the entire story had been a total fabrication. Members of the East Asian community in Toronto later held a protest demanding an apology from Trudeau."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... DAYH0GSDWs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-pnF6j2b5w

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toro ... -1.4487716

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/02 ... all-gaffe/

This above^^^^is just some recent shit....I'll keep adding to this post/thread for everyone's enlightenment. :)