Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went to a US worker.

fatman

Re: Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went to a US worker.

Post by fatman »

PLus im pretty sure all his going ons are in like a blind trust thing as in he has nothing to do with them atm well at least for another 7 years
callmeslick

Re: Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went to a US worker.

Post by callmeslick »

sadly, no, Fats. He refused to do so in any sense. Gave control to his sons, who are in the office with him most days. Likewise, his daughter and son-in law have numerous clearcut conflicts of interest and have sought to use the office as a Sales Pitch(Mueller is looking into that last part).
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

he will lose access as soon as Mueller and his pals in the NY State Attorney's office get done freezing all assets and accounts! :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Meanwhile, Don Jr. is over in India selling Trump condos.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

@fatman....I've always given you credit, to know when you're being bullshitted. This one ain't hard to discern and their responses to your statement...inedibly stupid...again.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Comment and Lock..lololol

Old Pudfark sez: " snaps fingers....^^^^^^....get to it, boy.... "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »