Gun Con-troll

Pudfark

Gun Con-troll

Post by Pudfark »

Butler County, Ohio, Sheriff Richard K. Jones offered free concealed carry training for 50 teachers and 250 teachers responded within 24 hours. Jones began advertising the free training on Sunday and the immediate response was 50 emails within 20 minutes.

Old Pudfark sez: " It used to be that pussies hid behind skirts....now they cross dress and hide behind a whine. "
callmeslick

Re: Gun Con-troll

Post by callmeslick »

gee, Armed teachers, metal detectors, lockdown protocols. You want schools to be.......prisons. Sweet. The stupidity continues.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

The reason 250 teachers responded is because they're scared shitless.
Yeah, America!
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

[quote=Reservoir_Dog post_id=67746 time=1519166857 user_id=76]
The reason 250 teachers responded is because they're scared shitless.
Yeah, America!
[/quote][quote=callmeslick post_id=67745 time=1519161710 user_id=63]
gee, Armed teachers, metal detectors, lockdown protocols. You want schools to be.......prisons. Sweet. The stupidity continues.
[/quote]

Yup, ^^^^^^^^^ there's that whine I mentioned. lololol
Strikingly funny to me....the libtards don't trust their own libtard teachers....to be armed....that's a tell, ain't it?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Can you believe that Florida lawmakers voted to not even DEBATE assault rifles!
They don't even want to TALK about it. A week after 17 of their own children were slaughtered.

Vote them OUT!
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

as someone noted in a piece I just read, you ignore the future electorate at your peril. The youngest segment of the electorate is turning ugly for the GOP, given they will be voting for the next 70 years or so. They do not want to hear the BS about guns, they don't want to hear climate science denial, they don't buy the cannibis to heroin gateway idea, they are so used to gay people, biracial people, transgendered people and the like that the notion of legislating against those people is repugnant. As someone suggested, they aren't the youth we deserve, but they may prove to be the youth the nation needs.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:59 pm as someone noted in a piece I just read, you ignore the future electorate at your peril. The youngest segment of the electorate is turning ugly for the GOP, given they will be voting for the next 70 years or so. They do not want to hear the BS about guns, they don't want to hear climate science denial, they don't buy the cannibis to heroin gateway idea, they are so used to gay people, biracial people, transgendered people and the like that the notion of legislating against those people is repugnant. As someone suggested, they aren't the youth we deserve, but they may prove to be the youth the nation needs.
... as thousands upon thousands of young students across your country walked out of classrooms today ... in protest.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

[quote=Reservoir_Dog post_id=67777 time=1519248956 user_id=76]
Can you believe that Florida lawmakers voted to not even DEBATE assault rifles!
They don't even want to TALK about it. A week after 17 of their own children were slaughtered.

Vote them OUT!
[/quote]

lolol....that's Florida's business....not yours....not slicks....and not mine. Why don't ya go build a raft and donate it to your navy? eh?