Everybody squats in........

Pudfark

Everybody squats in........

Post by Pudfark »

Delaware Set to Allow Kids to ‘Choose’ Their Own Race and Gender Without Parental Knowledge

Delaware is preparing to pass a rule that would allow the state’s students to “choose” their own race and gender without the approval or knowledge of parents.

Transgender activist Mark Purpura praised the proposed rule, saying it is made in the “best interest of the child” and helps support kids “living in fear” of their parents.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... knowledge/

Old Pudfark sez: " you can come out now....slick "
callmeslick

Re: Everybody squats in........

Post by callmeslick »

I've been privvy to this discussion. It, needless to say, is NOTHING like what Breitbart feeds you. Yup, I am perfectly in favor of teens self-identifying, without parental notification. There is a long,sad history of religious bigots and other hateful adults victimizing such kids. We're civilized in Delaware, y'all ought to give that a try.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

no moral compass there
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

It's delaware....why should I care...that you let your children be raped..assaulted..to further yer agenda? Why should you?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

nobody is being raped by transgender teenagers. NO ONE. You're talking complete bullshit. As usual.
FarSide

Post by FarSide »

Pudfark wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:03 am It's delaware....why should I care...that you let your children be raped..assaulted..to further yer agenda? Why should you?
did you just insinuate that all transgender people are rapists and child molesters?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

yes, FarSide, he is THAT much of an ignorant ass. :lol: :lol:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

lololol....Why should anyone care more about 'your kids' than you do? Kids in schools got rights, every first grader, should have a car and assault rifle if'n they want one...they should vote (the way they're told) and each one should get a gubmint check.... What business is it of yours?

I been outta the business of cleaning up folk's messes...for years...watching you libtards make a mess, wallow around in it and whine for approval...is amusing.

Old Pudfark sez: " Delawear "