CNN Scrambles: Denies ‘Scripted Question,’ Invites Pro-Gun Student to Appear

Pudfark

CNN Scrambles: Denies ‘Scripted Question,’ Invites Pro-Gun Student to Appear

Post by Pudfark »

WPLG reported:

Haab: I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinion on my questions.

Reporter Janine Stanwood: But Colton Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC, who shielded classmates in the midst of terror, says he did not get to share his experience.

Haab: CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions, and it ended up being all scripted.

Stanwood: Colton wrote questions about school safety, suggested using veterans as armed school security guards, but claims CNN wanted him to ask a scripted question instead. So he decided not to go.

Haab: I don’t think that it’s going to get anything accomplished. It’s not going to ask the true questions that all the parents and teachers and students have.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism ... ab-appear/

Old Pudfark sez: " Same Shit Different Day....ACWOS/CNN. "
Pudfark

Re: CNN Scrambles: Denies ‘Scripted Question,’ Invites Pro-Gun Student to Appear

Post by Pudfark »

@HH You were/are 'right'....that vapor locked'em. lol
callmeslick

Re: CNN Scrambles: Denies ‘Scripted Question,’ Invites Pro-Gun Student to Appear

Post by callmeslick »

abject stupidity does that. Breitbart links are abjectly stupid. And, full of lies and bogus assertions. Just re-read the article and figure out
where the bogus bullshit starts and how they bury it with cross quotes.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

HH....damn, you were on a roll....it give'm the vapors too.

Let's see...what are the Dem's winning....????? Yeah, huh...lololol

Old Pudfark sez: " Ruggbutt was right...it's hard to be a good 'Demmie'...when the DNC, don't give ya the daily script... '