Slick: Did you watch that 'town hall' last night?

Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Slick: Did you watch that 'town hall' last night?

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

I know you're no fan of Marco Rubio, but you gotta admit the guy has cast iron balls.
While Trump and Rick Scott ran for the hills, Rubio showed up knowing full well he'd be the most hated person in the arena.
He was clear, concise, thoughtful, gave good information, and didn't dodge the questions by using talking points. (well, okay, he waffled a little when questioned about NRA money ... but other than that...)
He stood his ground while 17,000 people were booing him.

That took guts, man.
callmeslick

Re: Slick: Did you watch that 'town hall' last night?

Post by callmeslick »

didn't watch, as it sort of had a made-for-TV feel to it. To be honest, I was watching skiing and hockey. As for Rubio, like a few others(more than a few) he is in a tough spot. He has become near dependant on the NRA cash infusion into his races, yet sees the polling in favor of the NRA sinking like a brick. When 2/3 of Americans are calling for an outright ban on certain weapons and 82% support Universal, Strict background checks, those are the sorts of numbers it becomes difficult to run against. Yet, he's painted himself into a position where he has no choice. Don't respect him, just understand there's a job waiting for him after he loses the next election.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

I thought Sylvester Stallone did an excellent job of acting...Rubio's part. :)
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Comment and Lock..lololol

Old Pudfark sez: " snaps fingers....^^^^^^....get to it, boy.... "