trade wars?

FarSide

trade wars?

Post by FarSide »

trump has spent the last year touting how fabulous the stock market is doing and claiming that it's all because of him. and now the guy is single handedly trying to destroy the stock market. didn't this guy take economics in college? no wonder he goes bankrupt so much. trade wars never work. this will hurt the usa deeply and destroy long established trade relations. the eu will retaliate. time to take a good long look at my 401k before trump annihilates it.
callmeslick

Re: trade wars?

Post by callmeslick »

time to do that was a year ago, but better late than never. Trump, I think, is just desperately attempting a distraction for some of his base and others to focus on, as Mueller's trap suddenly seems far larger, and more likely than ever to engulf Trump in a way he can't weasel out of.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Moved all my money out of the USA half a year ago. Saw this coming a mile away. Trump simply doesn't understand global economics. He lets pride and ego drive his childish impulses.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I view most of this recent crap as a planned diversion. Mueller is closing the trap, the gallows are set. He needs to distract the dwindling faithful. The fact that he was always so shallow as to do so should have put more caution into US markets.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.