This guy Nunberg

callmeslick

This guy Nunberg

Post by callmeslick »

.....might take some sort of prize. As one commenter put it, "This is truly March Madness". Let's see, he goes on TV all day mocking Mueller, and suddenly backtracks after being told all day that they will come and haul his ass away. Now he has twelve different stories, some claim of antidepressant and booze mixing, crazy shit. The list of 'best people' loose here is mind-blowing.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: This guy Nunberg

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

At first I thought it was some sort of a gag. I really did. Just some has-been trying to get some attention. But then I realized that the guy was fucking serious! That dude was on something and it sure as shit wasn't anti-depressants!
Did you see his reaction when Erin Burnett said straight to his face that she could smell booze on his breath.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

yup. And, he apparently sobered up today....big time. First, it was reported that he will be in front of the Grand Jury on FRIDAY(yes, fucking Friday of THIS WEEK), and that he was spending the day 'sorting through his emails, so as to fully comply'. I'll bet he was well into his third pair of underwear once he realized exactly how bad he looked yesterday on International TV.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

:lol: