Let's Stop....

callmeslick

Let's Stop....

Post by callmeslick »

....all the hypotheticals about Trump shooting someone. The last time he had the chance to shoot people, he claimed he had bone spurs.

Borowitz this morning.

Astounding, though, isn't it?? Cheetolini seems to have gone from 'never happened', and 'no collusion, ever' to 'you can't indict me, and even if you can, I can pardon myself'. Yup, clearly the words and actions of an innocent man. The fact that he still hasn't allowed US Security agencies to fully combat clear hacking of voting systems and voter data systems, along with the social media flooding and malicious hacking attacks, is both telling and should alarm even his core 25%. It doesn't, reflecting the opportunity the vast majority of US citizens has to see how Nazis could sway German citizens.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Let's Stop....

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

A little off topic ... but I was thinking the other day (insert joke here) does a sitting President have to release his taxes?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

theoretically, no. In practice, every one has. Every legitimately elected one, at least.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

As an American voter I would like to here your argument on the assertion you are making that Trump was not "legitimately elected".
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
fatman

Post by fatman »

callmeslick wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:17 am allowed US Security agencies to fully combat clear hacking of voting systems and voter data systems, along with the social media flooding and malicious hacking attacks,
How about the dems getting votes from dead people and pets a few years ago thats fraud no?
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

fatman wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:52 am
callmeslick wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:17 am allowed US Security agencies to fully combat clear hacking of voting systems and voter data systems, along with the social media flooding and malicious hacking attacks,
How about the dems getting votes from dead people and pets a few years ago thats fraud no?
You don't actually believe that pets were voting? Do ya?
fatman

Post by fatman »

Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

MotherJones? Dude, get your head out of that cesspool.