is there an Over/Under for the Trump admin?

Deliberation. Discourse. Discussion. Debate.
Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: callmeslick

Peydirt18

Re: is there an Over/Under for the Trump admin?

Post by Peydirt18 »

What can I say other than I hope you are correct. I wish Mr. Trump would quit campaigning and try to govern. I guess throwing red meat to his base is all he is good at though. I actually am going to backtrack, I really don't want him governing - the more he is gone the better.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

not sure he KNOWS HOW to govern. At all. That seems to be an evident problem, among many.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Peydirt18

Post by Peydirt18 »

Agreed. And from the little substance he does espouse, I disagree with it to the core. I'm still hoping for your smoking gun. Query: is Pence an improvement?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pence is an adult. Ideologically, he is close to a Neanderthal, but an adult nonetheless. He was despised in Indiana and would no doubt grow that to a national scale in a year or two.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
fatman

Post by fatman »

Ah come on guys just give Trump a chance see how its goes 12 months from now if he can trim the debt a bit or grow jobs its a win atm he is just beng negged for the sake of it oh hes a nazi a bigot the list is endless its kinda sad really
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

he IS a Nazi bigot, and a clueless one at that. You can wait all you want when YOUR nation gets one, Fats, but I'll pass on waiting here.
fatman

Post by fatman »

callmeslick wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:18 am he IS a Nazi bigot, and a clueless one at that. You can wait all you want when YOUR nation gets one, Fats, but I'll pass on waiting here.
Well its not a crime.....yet and like most arguments these days its attacking the person not the policy but he cant please everyone so see how he goes if he does half of what he says he can then its a win, plus if people felt this strongly they could you know actually turn out and vote :lol:
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

fatman wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:02 amso see how he goes if he does half of what he says he can then its a win
It's only a win if what he's doing is the right thing to do. And so far, it ain't.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

and most of what he says is utter bullshit, and the rest are lies.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »