All kidding aside....

Deliberation. Discourse. Discussion. Debate.
Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: callmeslick

fatman

Re: All kidding aside....

Post by fatman »

callmeslick wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:21 pm oh, and what we would have gotten out of it, had it gone through, was a continued presence in Asian markets without dominant control by China and India. No benefit to that, right?
Thats going to happen irregardless with your continued presence Chinas on the up and up for now, but im pretty sure i read that you guys were still going to be charged tarrifs on some goods going over and none coming your way, how is that fair it isnt it hobbles your jpob market straight out of the gate, and lets not get started on the value of their dollar
fatman

Post by fatman »

callmeslick wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:39 am you assume those 'right-wing leaders' are something short of fascists, Fats. They are not.
And i fail to see a problem here i dont really care if the are full blown nazis or commies i do tend to lean right, what i would like to see if them putting their citizens and country first above all.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

can't do that by selecting WHICH of those citizens to selectively put 'first'. The German Jews were citizens, too.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.