Obama the back stabbing criminal

Deliberation. Discourse. Discussion. Debate.
Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: callmeslick

HappyHappy

Obama the back stabbing criminal

Post by HappyHappy »

Deleted unsupported assertion
Credit FOX news.

Trump was wiretapped by Obama's orders.

CNN confirms it with a different spin (of course).

CNN is now the lowest rated "news" large network in the US.
Even MSNBC has better ratings.

More proof that Democrats are liars, cheats and thieves.
callmeslick

Re: Obama the back stabbing criminal

Post by callmeslick »

um, you have 48 hours to flesh the quote out or have this thread deleted.
Who are you quoting? What is your source? How come every single agency has stated that there was NO direct surveillance? How come they are going to make the people who publicly have documented that fact speak behind closed doors from now on? No, the only one providing 'proof' was the committee chair, who ran to the target of the investigation to tell him, and then he backtracked on having ever seen a damned thing. You need to provide a bit more than this. If you can, the thread can stay up. Otherwise, read the rules.

1. how does CNN conflate with 'Dems'?
2. who has any proof and what do they have proof of?
3. why are you alright with the Trump team in a 12 year pattern of collusion? You are right, MSNBC is drawing more, mainly because Maddow and her team have been carefully connecting the dots.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:13 am um, you have 48 hours to flesh the quote out or have this thread deleted.
Who are you quoting? What is your source? How come every single agency has stated that there was NO direct surveillance? How come they are going to make the people who publicly have documented that fact speak behind closed doors from now on? No, the only one providing 'proof' was the committee chair, who ran to the target of the investigation to tell him, and then he backtracked on having ever seen a damned thing. You need to provide a bit more than this. If you can, the thread can stay up. Otherwise, read the rules.

3. why are you alright with the Trump team in a 12 year pattern of collusion? You are right, MSNBC is drawing more, mainly because Maddow and her team have been carefully connecting the dots.
Seems the rules are applied to those you choose...and most certainly not yourself...or R_d. Whine on lads !!!!
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:54 pm
callmeslick wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:13 am um, you have 48 hours to flesh the quote out or have this thread deleted.

Seems the rules are applied to those you choose...and most certainly not yourself...or R_d. Whine on lads !!!!
He has simply asked Slappy to provide substantiated evidence that backs up the claims he has made. Nothing more. Nothing less.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

actually, I'm asking that the quote be attributed, if he wishes to flesh out the other stuff I asked about, wonderful. And, I gave him 48 hours or else I'll delete the quote. I'll leave the thread open, upon reflection upon all options, which won't go far at this point until he chooses to clarify should he choose to do so.
Now, Pud, if you have a beef about how the rules are applied, re-read my sticky post, and PM me. I will adhere by the original rules stated there, which also mentioned using the forum to whine about the rules.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

deleted personal attack.