Are we about to see a massive war front?

Deliberation. Discourse. Discussion. Debate.
Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: callmeslick

HappyHappy

Re: Are we about to see a massive war front?

Post by HappyHappy »

You can not deal with opposing opinions.

Delete the text and paste in insulting remarks.

It is people like you that handed us complete control.

Everything from Michelle Obama's nasty School lunch menue
to hundreds of Executive orders and Osamacare will be deleted.

Thanks to you and a billion in free advertising on CNN we won
and won big time.

As to a war?

pfffft, the little boy in North Korea will fold like a house of cards
just like his grand farther did in Operation Paul Bunyon.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

HappyHappy wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 10:23 pm You can not deal with opposing opinions.
what a crock, I've been doing it for years.
there are rules, follow them and I have zero issue.

drivel and irrelevant crap clipped.
As to a war?

really? This is a person who kills family members on a whim. He's no more mentally stable than Trump, and therein lies the problem. What do YOU base your confidence on? We're basically going into the world naked: depleted State Dept, pissed off allies, disenchanted intelligence services. Not exactly the time to be waving dicks, is it?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 11:04 pm
HappyHappy wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 10:23 pm You can not deal with opposing opinions.
what a crock, I've been doing it for years.
there are rules, follow them and I have zero issue.

drivel and irrelevant crap clipped.
As to a war?

really? This is a person who kills family members on a whim. He's no more mentally stable than Trump, and therein lies the problem. What do YOU base your confidence on? We're basically going into the world naked: depleted State Dept, pissed off allies, disenchanted intelligence services. Not exactly the time to be waving dicks, is it?
Follow your own Rules, Slick....and delete the paragraph of insulting unproven remarks above ^^^^^^^
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

geezus, Fuck, Pud!! There were ZERO by way of insulting unproven remarks aimed at Slappy, with whom I am being pretty tolerant. Again, read the rules, they are pretty basic, clearly stated and hardly designed to restrict normal back and forth. You can't be serious to suggest that the mental stability of both Trump and Kim are in widespread question. I frankly am of the opinion that much of Trump's current malaise is due to sleep deprivation, due to anxiety over biting off more job than he could chew. Kim just seems unhinged, and has since day one.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

nope, guess again. The RULES deal with two basic things: treating other posters to moderate civility and sticking to the topic.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

see post to Slappy. If you two wish to clutter the thread up, I'll just cleanup and remove your crap rather than leave the explanations intact.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

callmeslick wrote: Slappy
Obvious insult, ban him.

But the rules do not apply to Callmeslick.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

snowflaking on us now? Read the rules, I am good with some give and take, especially when put into a bit of actual addressing of the topic. Now, let's walk through this nice and slow:
1. Each thread comes with a Topic line. That should clue you in most of the time as to what is being discussed.
2. The body of the initial post should flesh the topic and questions out a bit.
3. You are free to give your opinion ABOUT THE TOPIC, your answers to any questions, present facts, document contrasting opinions, with documentation of source.
4. You are also free to start your own thread on whatever topic interests you.

Whatever floats your boat. I merely wanted to see if we could, over time, get back to a Civilized subforum, which we managed to have for a couple years circa 2005-7. If it doesn't make any headway, so be it, I tried, and I felt Res and Larry deserved for someone to make an effort. Feel free to play along, or simply don't bother posting. But, to keep whining about an easy format, and focusing on personal attacks on me, or the admins, is not only counter to the rules, but seemingly a waste of time. I'm retired, I can delete, edit and such all day, most days. Your call.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

deleted. Maybe a sit down is in order for you. I'll let admins decide, but complaint is officially forwarded after 5th repetitive post.