Are we about to see a massive war front?

Deliberation. Discourse. Discussion. Debate.
Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: callmeslick

Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Are we about to see a massive war front?

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Don't worry, Slick. Canada's navy will keep an eye on your shores while your fleet is off starting WWIII.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Reservoir_Dog wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:32 am Don't worry, Slick. Canada's navy will keep an eye on your shores while your fleet is off starting WWIII.
how reassuring. Hell, we have fishing boats more frightening, but thanks for the thoughtful gesture. :P

Seriously, I listened for a while to the Sunday talkshows. Nicky Haley is blabbering that 'we are not done with Syria yet', and Tillerson is hinting at regime change in Syria and Korea. And, quietly, later in the day, the budget director is putting out plans for deep cuts to federal agencies, you know, the ones who actually do good for the citizenry? We already blew 3.5 trillion bucks for nothing(or, perhaps negative results) the last time around. Close to 70% of all Americans want no part of involvement in the Middle East. This is insane.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
FarSide

Post by FarSide »

War is coming.
fatman

Post by fatman »

Reservoir_Dog wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:18 pm Just read that Russia is going to beef up Assad's air defenses. This shit is going to get hot. Fast.
Also read that Russia may have been involved with the chemical attack. :shock:
See i dont have a problem with the Syrians using chemical weapons or anyone else for that matter keep it in your own borders you are good to go go cross border then hammer time, i guess im just a freedom supporter :?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

freedom to commit atrocities? I'll pass, Fats.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

personal shot deleted. Read the fucking rules. There is no problem here with undocumented OPINION. In fact, the forum is for opinions, backed with facts as needed. The example you responded to was merely a moral opinion about atrocities.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

I still cannot read the fucking rules
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

look, the rules are basic. No personal shots. No made up facts. Stay on topic, at least VAGUELY. That's it. Pretty fucking simple. That neither of you seem to grasp how to have a civil discussion is telling.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

enjoy your permanent ban
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Get back to us when you feel like discussing the issue of the thread of your choice. If you can hack it