Those darn Pats!

The New England Patriots suck! Discuss.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Those darn Pats!

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Talk about a complete team!
No one on the team dominates, yet the team is dominating. Everyone knows their role and plays it.
The coaching and play calling over the last 5 weeks has been nothing short of text book. Big wins over Pittsburgh, Indy, Jets and Chicago! There is no other team in the AFC that can touch them right now let alone beat them. These guys will cruise to the Super Bowl!
And check this out! Their current rankings....9th in passing yards, 15th in rushing yards, 31st in passing yards against, 14th in rushing yards against. Average stats at best. Yet they play as a complete team and kick ass when they take the field!
If Atlanta or Philly catch a couple of lucky bounces maybe they can take home the Lombardi. (remember the Giants a few years back?)
But I don't see much stopping the Pats from winning the big show.
callmeslick

Re: Those darn Pats!

Post by callmeslick »

couldn't agree more. Further, the stats are misleading, at least on defense. I've watched them play 10 games of their 2010 schedule, they are seemingly always jumping out to a lead. Hence, the other team has little choice but try and pass like mad, yielding sort of high stats for passing yardage. The defense is VERY young, which could catch up with them in a big game, but they are getting more confident by the week.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.