Lebron James Day

The New England Patriots suck! Discuss.
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Lebron James Day

Post by CUDA »

FYI

Today is Officially LeBron James day. and to celebrate, everyone gets to take off work 12 minutes early :mrgreen:

Stat of the finals. in all 6 games during the final 5 minutes of the game, when the game is 5 points or less.

Dirk score a total of 26 points, or a +18
Lebron scored a total of 0(ZERO) points and had more turnovers than assists, or a -16
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

callmeslick

Re: Lebron James Day

Post by callmeslick »

It ain't all LeBron.....as a team, Miami was the worst collection of professionals I have ever seen at the foul line. Absolutely dreadful! Basically, if you watched, Dallas played a variation of the old 'hack a Shaq' defense against the whole Miami team, and it worked.

that said, I've already heard, several times,"If you ask LeBron James to lend you a buck, he'll only give you seventy five cents, because he has no fourth quarter....."
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Re: Lebron James Day

Post by CUDA »

agreed it's not all LBJ's fault, but for a guy that was supposed to be the second coming of MJ :roll:
could you imagine MJ scoring 0 points in the final 5 minutes of a finals playoff game, not to mention the entire series.
MJ was an assassin who would rip out your heart. I guess he must have played Lebron at one time when he was younger, that would explain why LBJ has no heart :lol:
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."