My fearless 2011 NFL predictions.

The New England Patriots suck! Discuss.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

My fearless 2011 NFL predictions.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

NFC EAST: A slugfest between Philly and Dallas. Dallas comes out on top.

NFC NORTH: Green Bay Packers. Chicago was a mind fuck last year and will return to normal this year.

NFC SOUTH: Atlanta Falcons. Because the Saints still don't have a running game.

NFC WEST: Who gives a shit? Really. Seriously. Who gives a shit. The west was won last year by a team with a losing record and none of them got better in the off season. So I'll say it again....who gives a shit.

NFC WILDCARDS: Philly. Saints.

NFC CINDERELLA TEAM: Detroit Lions. These guys are getting good. Fast.

NFC TEAM WITH THE BEST CHANCE TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT: Tampa Bay. If the Saints or Falcons falter Tampa could go deep into the playoffs.

AFC EAST: New England. Scary good last year. One broken play kept them out of the Super Bowl. And they got better in the off season. The Jets will make it interesting but the east still belongs to the Pats.

AFC NORTH: Baltimore Ravens. A changing of the guard in the north. All the right pieces are in place. These guys will be fun to watch this year.

AFC SOUTH: Indianapolis Colts. Because there isn't anyone else.

AFC WEST: San Diego. What? No controversy in San Diego? You know, these guys can be pretty darn good when they can concentrate on playing football.

AFC WILDCARDS: Jets. Steelers.

AFC CINDERELLA TEAM: Houston Texans. Better than you think. A couple of bounces in the right direction and these guys could make a run.

AFC TEAM WITH THE BEST CHANCE TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT: Oakland Raiders. For the first time in his carreer Jason Campbell doesn't have to learn a new playbook at the start of the season. And he's the most underrated quarterback in football. He could put on a show this year.

TEAM WITH THE BEST CHANCE TO GO 16 - 0 : New England Patriots. Like I said.....scary good.

TEAM WITH THE BEST CHANCE TO GO 0 - 16 : Cincinnati Bengals. Scary bad. At every level. I could grab a couple of guys from work and we could go out and beat the Bengals. And then make off with their cheerleaders!

SUPER BOWL: New England Patriots vs Green Bay Packers

SUPER BOWL WINNER: Green Bay Packers........with 2 seconds left on the clock.
callmeslick

Re: My fearless 2011 NFL predictions.

Post by callmeslick »

If they stay healthy, the Pats will massacre this league this year.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Breaking down Res' predictions with my spin:
Reservoir_Dog wrote:NFC EAST: A slugfest between Philly and Dallas. Dallas comes out on top.
no way. Philly wins in a walk. Dallas could get a wild card slot, though.
NFC NORTH: Green Bay Packers. Chicago was a mind fuck last year and will return to normal this year.
agreed.
NFC SOUTH: Atlanta Falcons. Because the Saints still don't have a running game.
maybe, but this might be the most fun division in the league. I wouldn't count the Saints out, and you
will likely see two of this group go to the playoffs.
NFC WEST: Who gives a shit? Really. Seriously. Who gives a shit. The west was won last year by a team with a losing record and none of them got better in the off season. So I'll say it again....who gives a shit.
true enough, but I'll pick the Arizona boys as they improved a wee bit.
NFC WILDCARDS:
Dallas, Atlanta or Saints
NFC CINDERELLA TEAM: Detroit Lions. These guys are getting good. Fast.
the moment Stafford goes down with his annual injury, they become pumpkins. Fast.
NFC TEAM WITH THE BEST CHANCE TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT: Tampa Bay. If the Saints or Falcons falter Tampa could go deep into the playoffs.
back away from the Jell-O shots.
AFC EAST: New England. Scary good last year. One broken play kept them out of the Super Bowl. And they got better in the off season. The Jets will make it interesting but the east still belongs to the Pats.
you know where I stand on this. A good year awaits Patriot Nation.
AFC NORTH: Baltimore Ravens. A changing of the guard in the north. All the right pieces are in place. These guys will be fun to watch this year.
disagree. Pittsburgh is still very good, and I'll believe the Ravens have an offense when I see it.
AFC SOUTH: Indianapolis Colts. Because there isn't anyone else.
this is the year Houston has a breakout season behind Matt Schaub. Seriously, I mean it. Stop laughing!
AFC WEST: San Diego. What? No controversy in San Diego? You know, these guys can be pretty darn good when they can concentrate on playing football.
agreed, SD, is the sleeper in the whole league for Super Bowl Champs.
AFC WILDCARDS: Jets. Steelers.
Texans, Ravens
AFC CINDERELLA TEAM: Houston Texans. Better than you think. A couple of bounces in the right direction and these guys could make a run.
see above
AFC TEAM WITH THE BEST CHANCE TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT: Oakland Raiders. For the first time in his carreer Jason Campbell doesn't have to learn a new playbook at the start of the season. And he's the most underrated quarterback in football. He could put on a show this year.
sure he could. And, the Dropkick Murphy's could be the Super Bowl halftime act. In either case, very unlikely.
TEAM WITH THE BEST CHANCE TO GO 16 - 0 : New England Patriots. Like I said.....scary good.
yup
TEAM WITH THE BEST CHANCE TO GO 0 - 16 : Cincinnati Bengals. Scary bad. At every level. I could grab a couple of guys from work and we could go out and beat the Bengals. And then make off with their cheerleaders!
then, for Gawdsakes do it!! Their cheerleaders are pretty darn nice looking!

SUPER BOWL: New England Patriots vs Green Bay Packers
Pats vs. Eagles
SUPER BOWL WINNER: Green Bay Packers........with 2 seconds left on the clock.
nigga, please. :D
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote:no way. Philly wins in a walk. Dallas could get a wild card slot, though.
Did you even see any of the Eagles last 5 games last year? Everyone in the league has Vick figured out. They blitzed him into mediocrity at the end of the season. And who cares that they picked up Nomo gottago....Philly squeaks in as a wild card.
callmeslick wrote:the moment Stafford goes down with his annual injury, they become pumpkins. Fast.
You watched the draft.....right? And Hill is no slouch.
callmeslick wrote:back away from the Jell-O shots.
This one has "I told you so." written all over it. And believe me, I'll do it!
callmeslick wrote:I'll believe the Ravens have an offense when I see it.
Ever heard of a fellow named Ray Rice? Wanna bet a good bottle of whiskey that he wins the rushing title this year?
callmeslick wrote:sure he could. And, the Dropkick Murphy's could be the Super Bowl halftime act. In either case, very unlikely.
Again, this has "I told you so." written all over it. And believe me, I'll do it again!