My fearless 2015 NFL predictions.

The New England Patriots suck! Discuss.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: My fearless 2015 NFL predictions.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote:Res, this may mess with our predictions:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/pac ... ?li=AA54yf
Not at all. Adams and Cobb will step up and drafting Montgomery was pure genius.
And let's face it, with Rodgers throwing the passes our Grandmothers could catch them!

The Packers will win the Super Bowl.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:
callmeslick wrote:Res, this may mess with our predictions:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/pac ... ?li=AA54yf
Not at all. Adams and Cobb will step up and drafting Montgomery was pure genius.
And let's face it, with Rodgers throwing the passes our Grandmothers could catch them!

The Packers will lose to the Pats in the Super Bowl.
fixxored.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

as an addendum, I pretty much stick by my(and Res agrees) pick of the Eagles to simply win the East, but without much past that. HOWEVER, this team may have the most potential to overachieve if the stars align of any out there.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Not your best work, Res...........

Reservoir_Dog wrote:AFC EAST
New England Patriots: 10-6 For the first time in a long, long time the Pats will be looking back over their shoulders. But they'll win the East in a tiebreaker.
Miami Dolphins: 10-6 Ryan Tannehill is going to be a great NFL quaterback one day. This team is locked and loaded. If the Pats even blink the Fins could win the East.
Buffalo Bills: 7-9 That defense will win them 7 games. That offense will lose them 9.
NY Jets: 5-11 When your starting quarterback is Geno Smith and his backup is Ryan Fitzpatrick ..... fugetaboutit !!!

AFC NORTH
Baltimore Ravens: 9-7 5 road games in the first 7 weeks. Are you kidding me!
Cincinnati Bengals: 9-7 Don't be surprised when Dalton gets traded to the Jets.
Pittsburgh Steelers: 9-7 Did you know that Ben Rottencheeseburger is only 33 years old? Why was I thinking that he was 38 or 39?
Cleveland Browns: 5-11 Why does God hate the Cleveland Browns so much?

AFC SOUTH
Indianapolis Colts: 13-3 They're going to score in bunches and bunches. Could they set a record for most points in a season? Yes. The only question here is can old timers Frank Gore and Andre Johnson keep it going into December and January?
Houston Texans: 9-7 A lot of good things are happening with this team. But they're still a couple of years away.
Jacksonville Jaguars: 4-12 They're not rolling over and playing dead, they're doing the right things. But it's going to take a long time.
Tennessee Titans: 4-12 Every time I look at what this team did in the off season I just shake my head.

AFC WEST
San Diego Chargers: 10-6 Here we go again. On paper all the pieces are in place. Will they disappoint again? I'll give them the benifit of the doubt simply because the West isn't exactly a powerhouse division anymore.
Denver Broncos: 10-6 The regression of Peyton Manning continues. They lost too many key pieces in the off season. This is no longer a Super Bowl caliber team.
Kansas City Chiefs: 9-7 The window came and went. Welcome to mediocrity Kansas City.
Oakland Raiders: 6-10 If Derek Carr was on any other team in the NFL everyone would be talking about him right now.

NFC EAST
Philadelphia Eagles: 11-5 I'm betting Bradford doesn't play 16 games. But it won't matter. The East sucks.
Dallas Cowboys: 9-7 In one of the most brilliant moves in NFL history, the Cowboys let the best running back in football walk away and brought in a fragile, staggeringly over rated, aging dinosaur to replace him. Good luck with that.
Washington Redskins: 8-8 A health RG III. Some very nice pick-ups in the off season. Rational coaching for a change. They'll improve this year.
NY Giants: 6-10 Eli is starting to suck. The defense sucks. The offensive line sucks. But on the bright side Odell will make the highlight reels every week actually catching Eli's shitty passes.

NFC WEST
Seattle Seahawks: 10-6 Brutal shedule. Absolutely brutal. 9 games against teams that made the playoffs last year. 5 road games against teams that won at least 10 games last year. Simply brutal.
St. Louis Rams: 9-7 The Bradford trade was brilliant. The defense looks elite. If Foles turns out to be even an just an above average quaterback and a good game manager the Rams could challenge for a wild-card spot in the playoffs.
Arizona Cardinals: 7-9 They lost a ton of guys and a couple of good coaches. If Palmer gets hurt again it could get a lot worse than 7-9 ...real quick.
San Francisco 49ers: 5-11 The 49'ers got jailhouse raped in the off season and responded by having a shitty draft and picking up a few over-the-hill guys on the downward side of their careers. Colin Kaepernick still thinks there's an "I" in the word "team". This collapse will be epic!

NFC SOUTH
Carolina Panthers: 9-7 I wanted to go 10-6 because it's such a weak division, but my brain won't let me go all in.
Atlanta Falcons: 9-7 Good coaching changes will help them score more points. But they were dead last in total defense last year and you can't fix that in one off season.
New Orleans Saints: 8-8 Every time I take a look at this team I feel like going over to YouTube and listen to "Glory Days" by Bruce Springsteen.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 4-12 The team didn't jell with Lovie Smith's system last year and now he has a new quarterback who's never taken a snap in the NFL. You do the math.

NFC NORTH
Green Bay Packers: 13-3 This team's front office is simply incredible. I've never seen anything like it. They managed to retain every offensive starter from last season and improved the defense without signing a single outside free agent. Incredible! Oh, yeah .... and they have some guy named Aaron Rodgers.
Minnesota Vikings: 10-6 These guys are doing everything right! They had a fantastic draft and their defense could be elite. If Bridgewater keeps trending upwards the Vikings could grab a wild-card playoff spot.
Detroit Lions: 8-8 I'm done with these guys. Fuck 'em! Every year I rank them high and every year they make me look like an idiot! My Detroit bandwagon has officially left the station.
Chicago Bears: 5-11 A Mess. An absolute, complete mess.

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME: Indianapolis Colts vs New England Patriots

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME: Green Bay Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

SUPER BOWL: Indianapolis Colts vs Green Bay Packers

SUPER BOWL WINNER: Green Bay Packers
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Not exactly my finest hour. :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pats tanked it today, to make my prediction spot-on.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

callmeslick wrote:mark my word, KC is my sleeper. You seem sold on San Diego, but not me.
well, you mocked this when I wrote it, Res. Any commentary now? I so wanted Cincy to win last night, so that the Andy Reid buzzsaw could pass through Denver first, and then come to NE. We'll have to take care of business next week, now.

aside from the Pittsburgh/Cincy game--Pac Man Jones makes Slappy look smart. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

I remember I was going to razz you a bit back when they were 1-5. Good thing I didn't.