Redskins/Pats this week

The New England Patriots suck! Discuss.
callmeslick

Re: Redskins/Pats this week

Post by callmeslick »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:
callmeslick wrote:p.s. did you see the look on Matt Patricia's face when your Redskin scumsuckers decided to go and preserve Cousins' TD pass streak against our 3rd string?
No. I was a little too busy putting the brown paper bag over my head.
geez-o-pete! The eyeholes should be in the front, dude.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

By the way ... you called the Redskins "scumsuckers" because they kept Cousin's streak alive. So tell me this, why was Brady still in that game in the 4th quarter? Why wasn't Garoppolo playing?
Quid pro quo, dude.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Jimmy G is being kept under wraps until the Super Bowl, in which he will throw for 425 yards with Brady playing slot receiver. Sweartogawd.
Oh, and the use of the word scumsuckers was an attempt at putting it mildly. Classless fucks couldn't find the endzone on offense all day.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Wow. I can't wait until the next time the Pats run up the score on someone so I can call them "Classless fucks".
Thankfully, I won't have to wait very long given their cream puff schedule.
Oh look! They're playing Cleveland for the 5th time this season!
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:Wow. I can't wait until the next time the Pats run up the score on someone so I can call them "Classless fucks".
note, they have done so not at all this year, and if you've watched many of their games, the opportunities were there.
Thankfully, I won't have to wait very long given their cream puff schedule.
Oh look! They're playing Cleveland for the 5th time this season!
let's face it, the NFL has more creampuffs than a French pastry shop. The Redskins, for one, but beyond maybe Denver, Carolina, Green Bay, Arizona and maybe Seattle or Cincy, what is really out there?
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote:let's face it, the NFL has more creampuffs than a French pastry shop. The Redskins, for one, but beyond maybe Denver, Carolina, Green Bay, Arizona and maybe Seattle or Cincy, what is really out there?
The Pats are 8-0 but have yet to play against a competitive team, and with the exception of Denver in week 12, they won't play against one in the regular season this year. So far, the Pats are all smoke and mirrors.

The Panthers are 8-0 and I'm not sure they have a wide receiver on their roster. That speaks volumes.

The Bengals are 8-0 and they have the 2nd hardest strength of schedule in the league this year. They are clearly the best team in the NFL right now.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »