My fearless 2010 Major League Baseball predictions:

The New England Patriots suck! Discuss.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

My fearless 2010 Major League Baseball predictions:

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

- Jason Hayward is going to go all "Gone With The Wind" and set Atlanta on fire! But the Braves will still finish last in the NL East.

- The Toronto Blue Jays will completely suck. But Travis Snider will have a banner year vaulting him to the status of elite player. Toronto will promptly trade him to a contender for a super sized Big Mac combo and an 8th round draft pick from some double A Mexican league. Toronto's GM will then go before the media and call it the most significant trade in franchise history.

- The Chicago White Sox will win the World Series. Seriously, have you seen this team....how can they NOT win it !!!!!!

- Every player on the L.A. Angels roster will hit over 20 home runs. Including the pitchers, coaches, the bat boy and the mascot. The guy who sells hot dogs in section B will hit 19.

- Scouts for the Cleveland Indians will start travelling the world scouting and signing cricket bowlers. Honestly, at this point do they have any other choice?

- By mid season Albert Pujols will be well on his way to smashing every single season record known to baseball. But it will all come crashing down when two transvestites come forward claiming that they were sexually assaulted in a Montana restroom by Pujols, Ben Roethlisberger, Tiger Woods and Lady Gaga.

- The entire Texas Rangers roster will underwhelm and not live up to their potential. Yet again. (I'm beginning to believe that they actually put a clause in players contracts stating that they have to do so.)

- The Arizona Diamondbacks front office will start to panic after discovering that there is a 35 year old pitcher on the free agent market that they haven't signed.

- There is a very good chance that the World Series could be a Los Angeles / Los Angeles or Chicago / Chicago tilt. So regardless of who wins, there will be riots in the streets.........................of Detroit.

- Roy Halladay will pitch his way to 40 wins and another Cy Young award. Toronto Blue Jays GM will be heard to say, "Hey, didn't we have that guy?"

- Yankee Stadium will be sucked into a massive black hole vortex created by the crushing weight of the Yankee players egos. After that, Yankee home games will be played in Bob Sherman's back yard down in Queens.

- The Houston Astros will win the Stanley Cup this year. That's a lock! You can take that one to the bank!

- At some point during a Seattle / Baltimore game, a player holding a baseball bat will hit a baseball that was thrown by a pitcher. Hey, law of averages. It's bound to happen sooner or later. Regardless, the crowd will go nuts!

- At a Cincinnati / Astros game in Houston a radical, fanatic protester will be arrested after charging across the field throwing rotten tomatoes at all the Cincinnati players. It will later be discovered that the protester, some guy named Pudfark, was a bit confused about the origin of the Cincinnati team name of "Reds".

- The Washington Nationals will move the team back to Montreal. No one will notice. In either city. Or in the league for that matter.

- For the first time in professional baseball history there will be 4 triple plays in one game. Madonna will be involved in all 4 of them.

- The Boston Red Sox will trade Babe Ruth to the Yankees for $100,000. (I know, it sounds nuts. But trust me, it's gonna happen)
callmeslick

Re: My fearless 2010 Major League Baseball predictions:

Post by callmeslick »

:lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.