Angling

The New England Patriots suck! Discuss.
Pudfark

Angling

Post by Pudfark »

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/12 ... hing-fish/

then...not to mention...seeing one of'm pinching a loaf...50 meters upstream...in the stream. :?
callmeslick

Re: Angling

Post by callmeslick »

fascinating. And, note the approach of working with the immigrant community. British angling traditions are sort of weird to others anyway, so they hired immigrants to teach the new arrivals. Good for them. No one calling for bloodshed, more guns, walls, deportation. All about maintaining a relaxing pursuit.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
fatman

Post by fatman »

Nice to see the respect this new culture is bringing to the kingdom :roll:
This particular incident was considered to have been especially egregious, as not only was a swan killed and eaten illegally, but the feast took place over an open fire in a park with a strict no-BBQ policy.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

oh fer fucksakes, Fats. They don't grasp British angling tradition. So what? Neither do most Americans. The point is, they are being approached with respect and dignity by the British people.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

I was hoping Nic would way/weigh in here...with some remark like? "Let them eat trout"...? ;)
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:fascinating. And, note the approach of working with the immigrant community. British angling traditions are sort of weird to others anyway, so they hired immigrants to teach the new arrivals. Good for them. No one calling for bloodshed, more guns, walls, deportation. All about maintaining a relaxing pursuit.
Well...my remark vs yer remark? I will concede...them British Angler's are gonna put up with a lot of shit, avoiding shit, all whilst 'maintaining a relaxing pursuit' of the one that got away......
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

see, you don't get British Angling, either. It would take me 10 or 12 pages to explain how one can and cannot fish a British trout stream.