insufferable

The New England Patriots suck! Discuss.
callmeslick

insufferable

Post by callmeslick »

....that's what I'll be until the first week of February. PATS!!!!! :D
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: insufferable

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Well then, I guess we'll go straight to Landover.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

you all might see a decent game in Landover, by the way. The kid looked decent(not going-to-the-Super Bowl good, but solid) and made few mental mistakes. Let's see what your Redskins bring to the table tonight.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

the fact that the Skins appear to suck is going to make the game closer.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I'll try and keep my insufferable observations in here, to be less annoying:

Week 3--No Brady, No Jimmy G, resting the receiving corps on the short week, Ninkovich still out on suspension. No problem. Currently beating Houston 27-NADA, with the Texans not crossing the 50 yard line until the end of the 3rd quarter. Hoodie is loaded for bear, the team is clearly on a mission from God to embarrass the living shit out of Goodell et al. Even more annoying to most of you is that we clearly have THREE serviceable QBs, a very, very short supply item in the NFL. Thus, expect a trade for good draft picks at some point, setting the Pats(already very young and very talented) to add more young talent. And, the song goes ever on!!!

w00t!
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

In all my years of watching football I have never seen a team show up for a game less prepared than the Texans did last night. They had no answers to anything. It was like watching a bunch of Pudfarks running around out there.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Hey Slick, I haven't had time to look it up. What was the score of the Pats game on Sunday?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

The B squad lost 16-0. Yet, remained on top of the power rankings. This kid Brady who starts next week is supposed to be pretty good.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

the one that popped up on my feed. Don't really know who puts it out. Anyone who puts the Steelers in front is insane. I can see the Broncos, as to put the Pats in front assumes Brady walks in cold and kicks butt. At the very least, I wouldn't get too worked up over the matter, were I you, until the Redskins move up to at least top team in their Division. :P