Res: Kirk Cousins

The New England Patriots suck! Discuss.
callmeslick

Re: Res: Kirk Cousins

Post by callmeslick »

gladly
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Okay. But this is about QB's. So instead of betting on who wins the game, let's bet on the QB's.
Whichever QB finishes the game with the higher ESPN QBR wins the bet.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

sorry, I'll pass. Stats and made up indices aren't where I'm at. If you want to go with a straight up win on the game, I'm in.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

C A R S O N W E N T Z

get used to seeing that name for years in the NFC East. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ahhhh, and NOW we get the standard late game blunder by Cousins, coughing up a turnover. This sort of play happens too often, as do plays like that sack he took earlier from Jenkins. He literally WATCHED the guy coming for 15 yards to sack him and never threw it away?? Can you explain WTF you see in this guy, Res?? :shock:
FarSide

Post by FarSide »

Wentz looked like crap in the 1st half of that game.

STEELERS NATION :D
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

my Pats will take care of that Steelers itch. If you don't see Wentz improving, weekly, you are missing one of football's little treats. The Iggles have a QB to build around, and a coach who did more than just learn from Andy Reid.......he's clearly been taking notes on what Belichek does. You, FarSide don't have a coaching staff worth shit.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

FarSide wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:04 am Wentz looked like crap in the 1st half of that game.

STEELERS NATION :D
He had 97 yards at 1/2 time (64 of those came on one play) along with an INT. Saying he looked like crap is an understatement. He looked like a deer caught in headlights.

Now, here's what I've got to say about that game.
I've been a diehard 'Skins fan for 35 years ... and I turned that game off at half time. I knew it was already over.
The 'Skins D had Wentz looking like a bum for 28 minutes ... and then ..... Wentz takes the snap, he instantly has to run for his life to avoid a sack, he tries to roll out left and heads for the left sideline, as Wentz is running out of bounds on the left sideline ........ Washington takes a holding penalty at the RIGHT sideline 50 YARDS from the play!!!! ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME !!!! Even the announcer said, "Are you kidding me?"
The very next play. Wentz lobs one into the endzone. The ball sails over the receivers head. Washington takes a defensive pass interference penalty! ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME !!!! It was text book defense, the DB played the man not the ball, and at no time did he grab ANY part of the receiver's body or jersey! Even the announcer said, "Oh come on, let them play!"
I turned the game off out of disgust. The outcome was a foregone conclusion.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I repeat the question you seem hell-bent to avoid: What the absolute fuck do you see in Kirk Cousins? In Wentz, I see a young player figuring the shit out, with a ton of long-term upside, if the Eagles line doesn't get him killed first.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:54 pm I repeat the question you seem hell-bent to avoid: What the absolute fuck do you see in Kirk Cousins?
He's a damn fine QB. Finished ranked 5th in the ENTIRE LEAGUE last year.
Your new man crush Wentz is having himself a good time racking up stats against teams like the Giants, Chargers, Cardinals, Redskins, Panthers ... and now he gets to go out and humiliate the 49er's.
Philly has already lost to the Chiefs (the only really good team they've faced so far) so let's see how your wunderkind does in the second half when he faces Dallas (twice), Denver, Seattle, Rams, and the Raiders. If he wins even 1/2 of those games perhaps I'll start giving him the benefit of the doubt.
But for now ... he's just a feel good news story benefiting from a cream puff schedule.