I already have.
Let's take a closer look at those 5 games Jimmy G won to close out the season.
- He beat the woeful Chicago Bears by 1 point, in a low scoring game, and needed a last second field goal to do it. *yawn*
- He beat the nose diving Houston Texans, who went 1-9 after losing Deshaun Watson, and had T.J. Yates taking the snaps. *yawn*
- He beat the struggling Tennessee Titans by 2 points with Marcus Mariota limping on a bad leg, and he needed another field goal as time expired to do it. *yawn*
- He beat the Jacksonville Jaguars in a high scoring shootout. (okay, I'll give you that one. That was a good game)
- He beat the LA Rams in a completely meaningless week 17 game where the Rams didn't play any of their starters and had some guy named Sean Mannion at QB. *triple yawn*
If he can get the 49er's to 8 or 9 wins this year I'll be impressed. But he wasn't worth all that money, and he's certainly not the second coming of Tom Brady like you seem to think he is.