Someone should tell Tom Brady .....

The New England Patriots suck! Discuss.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Someone should tell Tom Brady .....

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

.... that it's Christmas coming up, not Easter. He can stop laying eggs now. :lol:
callmeslick

Re: Someone should tell Tom Brady .....

Post by callmeslick »

whole team laid an egg, and rather last night than at any other point, if it's a one-off. Brady looked lost without the Gronk safety valve, and with Cooks working into game shape, rather obviously. The D was abhorrant against the run, and I hope it isn't a case of accumulated injuries forcing too many rookies and castoffs into the lineup. That all said, I'm not sure I'd relish the position of Pittsburgh next weekend, with a Pats team absolutely needing to win out for home field. Makes what was becoming a real boring march by my boys into TV worth watching.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:43 pm if it's a one-off.
Have you forgotten last week already? Sure, the Pats won, but Brady was flat. 250 yds, 0 TD's, 1 INT
callmeslick wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:43 pmThat all said, I'm not sure I'd relish the position of Pittsburgh next weekend, with a Pats team absolutely needing to win out for home field. Makes what was becoming a real boring march by my boys into TV worth watching.
Dude! The Pats got smacked around on MNF by Jay Cutler! You really think the Steelers are shittin' their pants right now? :lol:
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:43 pm if it's a one-off.
Have you forgotten last week already? Sure, the Pats won, but Brady was flat. 250 yds, 0 TD's, 1 INT
This week 230 yds, 1 TD, 2 INT's
callmeslick wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:43 pmThat all said, I'm not sure I'd relish the position of Pittsburgh next weekend, with a Pats team absolutely needing to win out for home field. Makes what was becoming a real boring march by my boys into TV worth watching.
Dude! The Pats got smacked around on MNF by Jay Cutler! You really think the Steelers are shittin' their pants right now? :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

that was not such a profound pair of responses to repeat them. However, I expect it gets real exciting, as a Skins fan, seeing other teams lose a game. :P
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:43 pm that was not such a profound pair of responses to repeat them.
Not profound indeed. 8-)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I'll worry if the Pats don't look way better on offense with Gronk back.
FarSide

Post by FarSide »

14 games into the season and old man Brady is looking tired.