smooth move by the Steelers

The New England Patriots suck! Discuss.
callmeslick

smooth move by the Steelers

Post by callmeslick »

what the fuck was THEIR front office thinking, letting Harrison loose right before the playoffs? Of course, he signed with the Pats, bringing to them:
1.Solid pass rushing skills
2. Massive experience for teaching situational football to a bunch of young players
3. Knowledge of the Steelers, not really a big deal past psychological.

in return, the Steelers get a roster spot for another O-line player. Hope he's really good.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: smooth move by the Steelers

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Dude!
Harrison only played in 5 games this year and and didn't start in a single game. Has a grand total of 3 tackles this year! Cutting him was a no brainer.
The Steelers were using him as a bench insurance player in case someone got hurt.

He may not start a single game for the Pats and after this year you'll never hear his name again.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

so, now he's pissed at lack of playing time(Hoodie, being WAY more creative than Tomlin will address that), and can handle the rigors of the 4 remaining games just fine. I think giving up long-time players to an arch rival is a dumbass move. We'll see, of course, won't we?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

"Hey James ... may I call you James? ... take a seat, my man!
Okay, listen up. For starters, here's a shit load of money. Looks pretty good don't it, big guy. Now, you'll probably never start a game for us and there's also a pretty good chance you'll never even suit up for a game with us. But that means that you don't have to worry about that 40 year old body of yours getting hurt. Sounds pretty sweet, don't it? Hey, did I mention the shit load of money?
Oh, and James ... may I call you James? ... before you go we were wondering if you could do us one tiny little favor. Would you mind telling us EVERYTHING you know about the Pittsburgh Steelers play book? It's not for me, James. I'm asking for a friend."
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

well, the old git was good for 5 tackles, 2 sacks and a forced fumble in a wind chill of minus-8F. ;) ;)