I for one...

Movies, TV, Music, Videos, Gaming ... all things entertainment.
Buzz

Re: I for one...

Post by Buzz »

Whining about a sim he's not going to buy.

Must be a French thing.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pre ordered. Bought and paid for.
Can't fucking wait!
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:Pre ordered. Bought and paid for.
Lotta people are canceling their orders with the new info about the epilepsy filter. Costs at least 10 fps when high end machines can only run it at 30. Check the UBIZoo.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

ruggbutt wrote:
Reservoir_Dog wrote:Pre ordered. Bought and paid for.
Lotta people are canceling their orders with the new info about the epilepsy filter. Costs at least 10 fps when high end machines can only run it at 30. Check the UBIZoo.
Been reading all about it at multiple sites.
But 2 minutes of research shows that you can turn the filter off in the config file. No problem. Takes 30 seconds to do.
Knee jerk retards are canceling their orders without looking into it first!
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Reservoir_Dog wrote: But 2 minutes of research shows that you can turn the filter off in the config file.
With the Russian version of the sim. When I see someone do it with the American release then I'll know it really works. Especially since Oleg or his right hand guy said it was hard coded for the western versions.
Knee jerk retards are stating things as fact without looking into it first!
Fixed it for ya.

Here's what Luthier said on the 24th:

"We CANNOT make this optional. That will allow an opportunistic or an unfortunate person suffering from epilepsy to sue Ubisoft for damages and literally close down the studio for good."
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Soapy

Post by Soapy »

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/ ... 2831019719

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=19645
Hello everyone,

Once again I want to point out that a lot of your earlier anger was misplaced. Actually, our colleagues at Ubisoft are extremely interested in making this game a success, they care about our opinion and yours, and everyone we work with there is understanding and cordial and more than willing to listen and change their mind.

Having said that, I'm glad to announce that the debacle has been resolved.

We will be making the filter optional, however turned on by default. And we will be adding a large epilepsy warning to our splash screen. I am almost certain that this update will hit the steam servers on March 30th and thus seamlessly make it onto everyone's machines when the game is installed on the 31st.

The March 30th update will also address some of the issues reported with the Russian version, but we'll provide more details with the patch notes once we know for sure what it'll contain. Obviously, we need to test the heck out of all the changes to make sure we don't introduce any new bugs while fixing the old ones (the team's favorite past time lately as it seems).

So there! Do a happy dance, I know I did.
Config fix for all versions now mate.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Soapy wrote:
And that's what I was waiting for. Instead (as is typical) Resdouche mouths off about something he has no idea about like it's fact. And then can't show proof otherwise. Then you come along, post proof and a link showing what the facts are. You'd think Res and his bitch Slick would understand that a link and some kind of written proof is better than their stock answer of "nuh-uh".
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Soapy

Post by Soapy »

ruggbutt wrote:
Soapy wrote:
And that's what I was waiting for. Instead (as is typical) Resdouche mouths off about something he has no idea about like it's fact. And then can't show proof otherwise. Then you come along, post proof and a link showing what the facts are. You'd think Res and his bitch Slick would understand that a link and some kind of written proof is better than their stock answer of "nuh-uh".
To be fair, the info I linked only came out yesterday. I didn't even know about the filter until sniper mentioned it :)
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Thanx Soapy...I posted that info in the Pilots Lounge...I see you got it first... :)
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Soapy wrote:
ruggbutt wrote:
Soapy wrote:
To be fair, the info I linked only came out yesterday.
That is correct.