4.09 is finally out

Movies, TV, Music, Videos, Gaming ... all things entertainment.
DKoor

4.09 is finally out

Post by DKoor »

8-) nice stuff especially like new SM.79 it is going to be a very usable addition to the game. very versatile bomber and durable... apparently has auto flaps and fire extinguishers. Can take a lot of 7,62mm's. Only real shortcoming is that if you can pedal fast then you can catch that bomber :mrgreen: .
Likely will be popular online.

Download:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/ ... 1541069397
Juha

Re: 4.09 is finally out

Post by Juha »

My thanks to team D. :mrgreen:
All I ever wanted, was my own way
Faustnik

Post by Faustnik »

The new planes are great! 8-)

The I-16 Type 5s are a very good addon for some new Barbarossa campaigns.
DKoor

Post by DKoor »

Hey Faust... 8-)

About mods/hacks and new patch/add-on.

How secure will it be? I mean... the last thing I want is this to be hacked I hope this add-on has some level of protection. :ugeek:
FatCat_99

Post by FatCat_99 »

DKoor wrote:Hey Faust... 8-)

How secure will it be? I mean... the last thing I want is this to be hacked I hope this add-on has some level of protection. :ugeek:
No protection this time, takes 1 minute to make it mod ready and maybe 1 hour to make it compatible with AAA UI or other mod packs. Unfortunately we will see very soon "Frankenpits" on some of the AI only planes and these planes doesn't deserve that kind of butchering IMO.

I would dare to say that new planes are among the best modeled planes in Il2. But life goes on and the best things are yet to come :mrgreen:

FC
"When You Side With A Man, You Stick With Him"
DKoor

Post by DKoor »

FatCat_99 wrote:
DKoor wrote:Hey Faust... 8-)

No protection this time, takes 1 minute to make it mod ready and maybe 1 hour to make it compatible with AAA UI or other mod packs. Unfortunately we will see very soon "Frankenpits" on some of the AI only planes and these planes doesn't deserve that kind of butchering IMO.

I would dare to say that new planes are among the best modeled planes in Il2. But life goes on and the best things are yet to come :mrgreen:

FC
Not so good news, but light is probably near the tunnel's end :mrgreen: .

But again the add-on is a blast, you guys deserve praise! 8-)

And yes... gee I really want that G.55 flyable!

In my book it is in top 3 best looking aircraft of WW2 8-) :geek: .

Man those Italians really know how to craft them :mrgreen: .

Any hopes to see it flyable some day (other than mods)?
FatCat_99

Post by FatCat_99 »

DKoor wrote:Not so good news, but light is probably near the tunnel's end :mrgreen: .

But again the add-on is a blast, you guys deserve praise! 8-)

And yes... gee I really want that G.55 flyable!

In my book it is in top 3 best looking aircraft of WW2 8-) :geek: .

Man those Italians really know how to craft them :mrgreen: .

Any hopes to see it flyable some day (other than mods)?
Chances exist but I'm not sure when,I don't see it scheduled for next patch but that might be oversight because we have unfinished cockpit for it.

FC
Juha

Post by Juha »

One question for you guys: I remember reading from somewhere that there's going to be a new event trigger in FMB, am I wrong? Just that I haven't found any info of it from the official read me or from FMB itself. :?:
All I ever wanted, was my own way
DKoor

Post by DKoor »

Juha wrote:One question for you guys: I remember reading from somewhere that there's going to be a new event trigger in FMB, am I wrong? Just that I haven't found any info of it from the official read me or from FMB itself. :?:
that will happen but in add-on after this one... that was announced for the future (not in this add-on).
FatCat_99

Post by FatCat_99 »

Juha wrote:One question for you guys: I remember reading from somewhere that there's going to be a new event trigger in FMB, am I wrong? Just that I haven't found any info of it from the official read me or from FMB itself. :?:
For DT real work is next patch, 4.09 was more like the test for us and Oleg. Only problem with 5.0 can be that it will be too good and maybe too hardcore for majority of players. :lol:

FC